We payed 25 per night for a double room with a balcony right at the big plaza. Sounds really good on paper. But the rooms and bathrooms look like they are home built and not in a good way. The first room we got offered didn't have any what so ever airflow. Totally locked in. Window to the reception but no airholes or anything. We chose the other room with a balcony paying a bit more. It is a very new hostel and at first glimpse it all looks good. But there are several issues.
1. There is a huge gap between the door and ceiling.
2. The door doesn't really fit the frame.
3. Another little smaller gap at the balcony door.
4. There are burn marks on the ceiling around the lamp
5. Nothing is straight in the room, the ceiling is bending inwards at some places, the walls seem slant.
6. The bathroom is in the hall way, outside of the hostel, almost outdoors.
7. The bathroom is made out of these thin not even wooden planks that looks like they are about to fall apart.
8. No hot water at first, had to ask to have it turned on. And no toiletpaper at several occasions.
9. The bottom of the bed fell out at the first time we lay down. An easy fix but still...
10. Dirty floor.
The gap to the outside makes it very loud at night and cold.
I am beeing generous when I give 3 stars since the host is so friendly and nice but paying 25 dollars for this? I know it is a new place but I cannot recommend it. If the place was cheaper then maybe the value of money would help out the reviews but at this point it is not worth 25 dollars. Find something else.