“Incredible Experience!”
other traveller has booked this property
Location on island Ciovo (5min walk to centre)
view from the balcony - open air dining option available with magnificent view of the old town
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Balcony view...Trogir UNESCO old town
living room area - pull out sofa 180 x 200
Living room area with Radio/CD system + small library (english books available)
fully equipped kitchen with all utensils and pots - including coffee maker & kettle
Dish washer + fridge + coffee maker + water boiler + utensils
SAT TV
Master bedroom (bed 180 X 200)
Bathroom with tub/shower + fresh towels available for all guests
bathroom with tub + shower + washing machine
private lounge beach club 10 km away from my property
Private beach club - 10 km distance from D & M Apartments
Krknjasi Lagoon (day trips/fish picnic to surrounding islands available)
Rent-a-boat available when booking accommodation
Okrug beach only 500 meters from D & M Apartments
Location picture taken from the UNESCO centre
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Vanessa R
Toronto, Canada
“Incredible Experience!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

This was the perfect location for our stay in Trogir. Our host Marijana was extremely welcoming - she made it feel like we have family in Croatia! She provided us with many helpful insider tips about what to see and what to visit.

The apartment is very modern and comfortable and has all the amenities we needed. Everything was in perfect condition, and the key pick-up was very well organized and efficient - within 30 minutes of arriving at the airport, we were already settled in and very comfortable. There is a beautiful view of both the sea and the old city, right from the balcony. The neighborhood is modern, safe and quiet, and we felt absolutely comfortable walking around day or night. We will recommend this property to all our friends and are already planning our next vacation there!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Customer service
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Bigues i Riells
Reviewed 28 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
28 Sep 2012
Thank you for your review Oriol!
I am very happy you enjoyed your stay and my apartment.
It was a pleasure being your host and hope to have you back again in the future.

Please give my best to your friends and good luck with everything.

Kind regards,
UK
Reviewed 7 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
7 Sep 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review Jo!
It was a true pleasure having you stay with me during your visit to Croatia. I hope I will see you again and please give my best to your two cuties and Matt.
Spain
Reviewed 30 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
30 Aug 2012
Dear Nuria,

Thank you for your review. I very much regret not meeting you. Unfortunately I was very busy with work (I am a sales and marketing manager in Trogir's finest hotel), and as you know it was high season and very busy, but I did my best with contacting you regularily with tips.

If you ever plan to visit Croatia again, please do not hesitate to contact me, I am happy to be of service and assisstance.

I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in my apartment.

Take care and kind regards,
Holland
Reviewed 29 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
29 Aug 2012
Dear Iveta,

It was a true pleasure meeting you and your lovely family and I am very happy you enjoyed your stay. As you know, I make in my priority to make my guests' stay as memorable as possible.
I am looking forward to having you back in Trogir in the future.
Please don't hesitate to contact me once you plan your travels to Croatia again. I am more than happy to help.

Take care and please say hello to James and Justin!
All my best,
Marijana
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing