All reviews pool area the general manager tobacco warehouse amazing hotel pool party split airport constructive criticism stylish hotel gorgeous pool upgraded to a sea view real jewel in the crown disco music high standard of decor small gym cake stand planes do fly breakfast room is
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Brown Beach Hotel was the last stop on our vacation. The hotel is new and beautiful and has every amenity. Staff were very friendly and eager to help. Still I think it was the pool and water view that really spoiled us... All this is a quick walk from the downtown area of Trogir and a short taxi from the Split airport. I can't think of a better way to start or cap off a visit to Croatia... Thanks so much! It was bliss!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

What a super hotel. Great position in Tragir, and very suitable for our time before and after our sailing holiday in Croatia. Champagne drink on arrival, nice touch.

Rooms were beautiful, very comfortable and clean. We were offered an upgrade on arrival- nice touch.

Staff were first class, all really helpful.

Food was excellent, and new menus produced for our second visit.

Lovely pool with easy access and clean towels available.

My wife broke her foot two days before we travelled, and the staff could not be more accommodating . Nicolla deserves special attention, as he managed to arrange a wheelchair for our stay in Croatia. Excellent service, beyond the call.

All together first class, we will be recommending this Hotel to friends in the U.K.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

A really lovely hotel that's beautifully decorated.

Outside is a completely different matter. What you have no idea about until you get there, is that this hotel is in the middle of a building site with heavy trucks, machinery going back and forth on the road directly in front of the hotel and making a huge amount of noise all day every day. The planes also come over regularly and very low , stopping conversation as they pass. Split airport being ten minutes away.

There seemed to also be an air of disorganisation due to the hotel newness. With staff apologising for errors being made with food orders and requests.

I am sure it will all get better with time.

The walk into trogir is also a bit hair raising. There is no footpath between the hotel and the town- so one must walk along the road, which is quite busy - or in the gravel on the side of the road.

Overall - super comfortable inside. Lovely bedroom, luxurious bed- but not great atmosphere outside!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 922carolynw
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

From the moment we arrived, the General Manager Max Devoldere went out of his way to make us feel so welcome and at ease. He gave us a tour around the grounds. So much detail has gone into the interior design, even down to the napkins. Our room was simply gorgeous and exceeded our expectations. They even had complementary fresh fruit, sweets and a bottle of wine. Now let me tell you about the pool!! The amazing black and white tiles offset the blue skies and white building. The food and beverage staff made sure we had everything we needed in order to hang out by the pool from constant refills of flavoured water, making sure our pool floats were pumped and they even helped to make sure we got the perfect picture to remember our stay. he lovely Esther made us a few of her special cocktails. There was a intern called Lea, she was so sweet. Whenever the general manager wasn't around she asked if we needed anything.
I'm sure you are wondering if you should book this hotel??
YES!!! It's it beautiful and you will not regret it. I will be visiting again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Me and my family stayed in Brown Beach Hotel for 8 nights. The staff is amazing, they exceeded my expectations by far! I even went back there when they had a poolparty where they greeted me with open arms once again. Thank you so much for the heavenly experience! I truly recommend this hotel for everybody that appreciate a beautiful hotel with great service.

Stayed: April 2017