“Best meal in Rovinj”

Taverna De Amicis
Ranked #15 of 205 Restaurants in Rovinj
Price range: USD 5 - USD 35
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: The restaurant is closed over the winter. We are opening in the end of march! We are a newly opened restaurant in a calm street of Rovinj. We are mainly a fish and pasta restaurant where we offer homemade pasta and only the best and fresh ingredients. Also we are very proud of our homemade desserts and cakes.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We are staying nearby and decided to eat here last night based on previous reviews and I am so glad we did. My husband and I ordered two fish with vegetables and potatoes with two small sides of pasta (the truffle ravioli and the pasta with shrimp and asparagus). My daughter ordered the fresh pennette with pomodoro sauce. All was amazing! It is nice to find a restaurant where they are friendly and generally happy to share their creations with you. I recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great meal. You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We are visiting Rovinja for the first time. One of our friends who have been here so many times in Rovinja shared this one small restaurant. There is working whole family and they will make your day much better with vibe there. The chef there is the best in city. She is making food with care and love. Food always are the best and you could eat and be full paying almoust nothing. Whole family will welcome you with open hands and will make your memories of Rovinja unforgettable. Go and checked that place, you will enjoy thise couple of hours there and will feel like part of family.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Awesome place, fresh food, best place where to have dinner, if you are in Rovinj come and ejoy yor meal

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Food is excelent and service also.I was full but I can eat more and more because it was so delicious

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been coming to taverna de amicis for 3 years now... I was actually one of their first customers when they very first opened! Zaza (the chef) and Zokie (owner) are the married couple that run this amazing little establishment... even better, their son is also the maitre d’ !

Every time I come to Rovinj, one of my first things is to stop in for a meal at Taverna de Amicis...

The city of Rovinj has many restaurants, most with very similar menus, but only this place has a little something changed or accented a bit differently, in the perfect delicious way.