“OK Istria, ... Now I'm at home”

Review of Casa 39, App 2

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Aitan S
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“OK Istria, ... Now I'm at home”
Reviewed 9 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I love Croatia, I loved Istria (my first trip there with my Croatia wife), and I felt the calm brought about by they wonderful world so far estranged from other parts of Croatia. But Daniel, Luna, and Casa 39 was home. It was key & central, relaxing, and WELL-WORTH what we spent for it. At double the price I won't have still walked away with a skip and a smile. I never write on TripAdvisor unless I am just overwhelmed by what I find. Voila - enough said!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing