Book In Advance
Tours from Tip-extreme tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Makarska
from USD 57.80
More Info
from USD 71.60
More Info
All reviews zip wire felt very safe biokovo mountain canyon pickup petra upside equipment wires tucepi minibus sea coast mountains
Reviewed 14 September 2017

After doing a zip wire experience in the Lakes District Uk I really wanted to do this whilst in Croatia. My boyfriend was too heavy to do it so I dragged my step dad along - he dreaded it but I think he secretly loved it.
We booked the trip at one of the tourist offices in Makarska it cost around £26 each. We were picked up in a car from outside our hotel and taken to the zip wire.
We were joined by another 6 people and once we were secured into our harnesses away we went.
We did 6 wires in total from one side of cannon to the other. The guides hooked up us so felt very safe.
We were doing the zip hour for around an hour before being transported back to the top and awaiting car which took us back to the hotel,
The trip was great everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and the views were stunning.
I videoed my zip wire and also took some great photos.
Would highly recommend - I am 41 and my dad 60!

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank 191JenniferC
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Booked this last minute and they managed to squeeze us in that day. Do this in the afternoon as the light is great and you will get great views over the canyon and down the the sea and Tucepi. There are 6 zips in total and each is surprisingly different. Our youngest (8yrs) did first one tandem with the instructor and the rest solo! Great set up and we felt very safe throughout. Takes around 1 hour to do the 6 zips and there is a short walk between most of them. They drive you back to the start point at the end so is pretty easy physically. Views as you go across are amazing and they made it fun throughout and you'll be upside down and all sorts before you know it! 250Kn for adults and kids under 12 half price. Great trip we can highly recommend it for families with kids 8+.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 15 April 2017

We were picked up from the hotel by bus. Than we were driving in the mountain.
In the beginning we were afraid of sliding down the hill.
But we do not know what's going on. There was helmet for every one and climing belt. We got a briefing about safety and the slide down.
At the end we enjoyed it very much.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Two fantastic tours with the wonderful Petra and team at TIP. The tour of Biokovo was wonderful - informative and not being much of a 'tour' couple - we thought it was brilliant, well organised and enjoyed it thoroughly.
ZipLine was a huge amount of fun - even for two middle aged peeps!
thank you again for a great time.
Barb and Alan

Date of experience: October 2016
petramrav, Manager at Tip-extreme, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thank you!

Reviewed 27 September 2016

My 5-year-old son and husband loved the experience. It was a highlight of the trip and everything went smoothly, from the pick-up at the hotel, to the actual zipline experience itself. I posted a little video in a blog post that shows my son waving and giggling as he went on the zipline solo. We warmly recommend Tip Extreme.

Date of experience: August 2016