All reviews big bathroom location is excellent old town balcony korcula
Reviewed 10 February 2018

What an amazing location: if you want something charming this is the location to think about - we stayed for five nights and thoroughly enjoyed the relaxing stay - there are some lovely local restaurants. Korcula is amazing, sunsets and swimming in the Adriatic was so much fun... definitely worth your consideration.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nikku s
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Low-key, clean, sparse (the way we like things). 3 rooms, and you choose yours (if more than 1 is free). Great location, the perfect price, and wonderful restaurants all around us. We had a balcony where we had evening cocktails, and loved the large windows that we could leave open all of the time. Wonderful. Not fancy.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Although a very friendly welcome by the host Maria, I was unable to reach her throughout our stay. We had ran out of toilet paper and the room was not clean (but may I add the bedding and bathroom was perfectly fine!) The fridge had hairs inside and the floor needed a good mop as my child's knees where covered in dirt.

Come checkout, my booking stating we had till 10.30am but the host came knocking on the door at 10 telling us to leave. I had also requested a late checkout through booking.com which no one had responded to prior to even checking in. I asked this upon check in but host didn't understand as she speaks little English. Luckily we were packed and ready to leave but my small child was very upset over the ordeal. Luckily the host let me leave our luggage there.

Would not stay again and would not recommend to anyone with children travelling alone.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2017

We had a very good time here , we were welcomed profesionally and the the room was very clean and comforatble .the location was excellent .The old town is very quaint and is great for a stroll around . handy for onward jounerys . this place was well worth the money and we would return if ever in the area.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Nice and clean room with a comfortable bed and a bathroom in the old town. It's about 10 minute walk from the ferry and a minute walk to the cafes, restaurants with a sea view.
Maria was very welcoming and friendly. There is a fridge in the room and a microwave in the hall, a small table and chairs in the room for self caterers.
There is a restaurant below the rooms, so you can hear people talking, but it wasn't rowdy and it stopped around midnight.
In any case a very good deal, I thought.

Room Tip: Room 3 on the corner has a bit more light and possibly more air flow due to windows in two directions. There is air conditioning also.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo