All reviews public beach old town sea view eggs cooked to order small beach jacuzzi shower lovely hotel small hotel hotel restaurant comfort room would highly recommend this hotel favorite hotel overlooking the water ferry port rooms are large location is ideal nice breakfast
Reviewed 3 June 2017

We really enjoyed this hotel! While the upgraded room with a sea view was very nice, I can't say enough about the staff...especially Dejan. Everyone was helpful and friendly but Dejan goes above and beyond. I rarely hug hotel employees after a two night stay....or any number of nights, but I felt like I was leaving friends or family! Parking is a short distance down the road as the hotel is on a pedestrian street. Breakfast was included and you can order eggs freshly cooked plus there is a buffet with the usual breads, meats, cheese , etc. The old town is 10 minutes walk. If you need suggestions on what to do and where to eat, the staff is there to assist. You can't go wrong here!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kerry W
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for the weekend and dined at the restaurant in the hotel. The food and service were both really good. Vladimir was especially helpful with his food+wine recommendations, and prepared a simple but enjoyable dip for us to go with the starters

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank manksi
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Great hotel with wonderful staff. On our 9 day trip in Croatia this was our favorite hotel. The rooms were great, get a first floor because it's all steps, the service was wonderful - every team member was attentive and very nice, the restaurant was great for a wine tasting - server was very knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hina200
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

My husband, sister, brother-in-law and I had a wonderful experience at this sweet hotel. While the hotel itself is nice, the customer service is amazing. The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome and at home.
Ivan at the front desk was wonderful and very helpful! I would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Korcula

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TravellingHulk
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel within easy walking distance of the centre of the old town. A warm welcome and a great room with sea views. We had a jacuzzi shower which was very good. Very helpful staff with luggage as there are some stairs to get to the rooms. A nice seating area on the first floor and a more shaded area on the ground floor where you can have breakfast,lunch or dinner. A very nice restaurant inside. The breakfast was limited in choice I felt for a four star hotel, not much in the way of fresh fruit just strawberries.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends