“Lovely Hvar, great apartment!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Apartment Taurus

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
WirralCat...
wirral
“Lovely Hvar, great apartment!”
Reviewed 14 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Really enjoyed our trip to lovely Hvar. It is a beautiful town. Easy to get water taxis to the neighbouring islands. Lots of steps to the apartment which kept us fit! Weather very hot. Apartment was very suitable and spotlessly clean. Enjoyed our view very much. Owners, Mirka and Josko, were friendly but not intrusive. Couldn't have managed our luggage without Josko! Many thanks, we will return!

Liked best: Location and view
Travelling group: Other
Emma F
Hong Kong, China
“Amazing Place to stay”
Reviewed 25 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

This apartment was one of the highlights of our stay in Hvar town.

It is so near the port and Mirka (the owner) arranged for her daughter to collect us off the ferry. Both Mirka and her daughter were a pleasure to deal with and very accommodating as we were allowed to check in just after 9:00am.

The apartment was very clean, very cosy and comfortable, had everything you needed for a stay longer than the two days we were there and the highlight of course was the balcony with a view over the harbour. Just stunning.

I would definitely recommend staying here and to add to all of this the price was excellent!

Liked best: The amazing balcony
Liked least: Everything was great at the property so I can't comment
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
ZMPOLDGUY
Texas
“Absolutely Fabulous”
Reviewed 22 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

I must vigorously disagree with the negative post on this property. In my travels I have not met nicer people than Mirka and Josko.

From the moment we arrived we were made welcome, with Josko meeting us at the catamaran and helping us with our luggage to the apartment above the harbor. The apartment is large, very clean, 2 bedrooms, kitchen/living area, full bath, patio with views to kill. One day Josko stopped by to give us fresh pastries/cakes that were absolutely delicious. Even though the apartment is above the family living quarters we barely ever heard any activity below. They were very helpful with restaurant choices and sights to see.

When it came time to leave on the early morning catamran, Josko again was there to help us with our bags to the pier.

I would highly recommend this property to anyone planning a visit to Hvar Island. One caution, there are a lot of steps to climb in this town, but after 4 days we felt that we were getting our legs.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Malak59
Montreal, Canada
“The most disgusting people I have ever met”
Reviewed 14 November 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

We, three of my friends and I, rented this apartment for 10 days in august. It was one of the most terrible experience in my life.

We arrived at the location after a very long, ennoying and tiring trip, the owner welcomed us not so nicely, told us not to make to much noise as any other owner would have, and left. He lived just under the apartment. So to celebrate our arrival we decided to go out and have a couple of drinks. When we came back at the apartment, we started listening some music, but NOT loud at all. Everything was fine. But suddenly, we heard a noise. Suprised we turned around and guess who entered the apartment without even knocking at the door? THE OWNER. Yes he just let himself in. He then started to shout in croatiano/english very angrily at us because we were apparently making to much noise. We started arguing with him as he wasn't even aloud to come in the apartment without our permission. He started to get more and more angry. At one point he got so angry he told us to leave. Puzzled, we started arguing that he can not throw us out like this in the middle of the night (we paid for the first night). With us not wanting to go out of the apartment he called his son, a big guy, and when he arrived both of them started to grab our luggages and throw them over the entrance stairs, without even caring if there was anything fragile in them (in fact there were two computers, but luckily none of them got damaged). We called the police. The police came, they knew the owner. So they asked us what was the problem. We explained them the story, and didn't even care about it, for them it was perfectly normal. It was nearly as if we were the criminals. UNBELIEVABLE.
After that we had to sleep on the street for the two next nights, while struggling to find a new place to stay.
The most horrible experience in my life, and the most disgusting people I have ever met.
Best Regards

Liked least: the owners
Travelling group: Avec mes amis
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Non.
Older travelers
Management Response
9 Jan 2015
I was aware of the fact that this review could lower our host rating on Flip Key and there was an option to decline it, but I left it published as an example of extreme situations the apartment owners could be involved without their responsibility.
Story starts with nine days reservation for 3 adults, made by Ulysse Dewavrin (who is hiding behind unknown e-mail address in left review). We have accepted it and, just before paying deposit, his father called me by phone, just to be sure that everything is all right.
I was surprised when they arrived because there was four of them (three in reservation), and even more when they told me that older brother Dewavrin is coming later that day as a fifth person. But there was no problem because apartment is large enough and we agreed that they have to cover difference of previous reservation and make extra payment for the fifth person only.
Because they were young (from teenagers to early twenties), I did explain the house rules which are hanged in the hallway and kindly asked to be calm and quiet after midnight for sake the other guests in the other apartment and neighborhood.
They said that I have no need to worry, but what happened in the night?
At 5 am started an horrible noising party in the apartment so I jumped from the bed and went to ring the doorbell. When nobody answered, I just stepped through the unlocked door and what have I found? Nine extreme loud and obviously drunk people (they have picked up four British guys from the bar) where partying with few two-liter bottles of Champagne. I asked the guys who are not my guests to leave the apartment and they did it immediately and quietly, but after that the older Dewavrin told me that I have no right to be here and make their friends leave because they have rented the apartment and it is now legally theirs and they will do what they want, and I can do nothing about it. After that I decided to call of the deal and asked them to leave. When they refused, I called my son and in a short time five guys were out of accommodation. He continued threatening me that his father is lawyer, they will sue me and that his family id rich and I am poor, so they are going to win and take from me all I have.....and he called the police trying to report my "violent" behavior.
Police came and found no evidence of violence and told them to come and sign the report in the police station. When I said that they lied and that I require alcohol and drug test to confirm it, they gave up and have left aware that something will be found what could affect their further careers or displease their parents.
Finally, I expected another phone call from their concerned father, but nothing happened. Obviously they never mentioned that they had trouble on holidays, their story is only for Flip Key review.
In nine years of our business we never met so arrogant and unpolite young people and hope we never will again.

Kliknite ovdje da biste odabrali opciju Odgovori, Odgovori svima ili Proslijedi