All reviews bowling alley wellness centre zlatni rat beach indoor pool big hotel block d french tour half board krka waterfalls tap water is sea view main restaurant each evening buffet style luxury hotel pine trees breakfast and dinner
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

This was my least favorite hotel that I stayed at in Croatia.

One thing that was irritating was the fact I asked how much their laundry service cost. The answer I got was it was complimentary with our room. The housekeeping showed up with a bag so we filled it up. The morning we were leaving and paying the bill we were shocked when we owed almost 2000 Luna's for laundry. We were in too big of a rush to argue. I still would like to call. I just don't see how that one would get mixed up in translation. Had I known I would have only washed what I needed for the airplane.

The breakfast was ok. A lot of options but their pastry section tasted more like something out of the freezer section. Definitely my least favorite breakfast out of the hotels.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank JessicaJoycep
KresoCo, Manager at Bluesun Hotel Elaphusa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Jessica,

Thank you for your feedback. I am saddened to see that you were left feeling bitterly. Thank you for pointing things that you did not like. At your request, we can provide laundry and ironing service (chargeable per kg). The prices are in every hotel map in every room. Nevertheless, I hope that you had a good overall holiday experience and enjoyed our beautiful Croatian coastline. Have a great rest of the year!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Best Bluesun hotel on the Island of Brač, super nice and professional staff, nice and charming rooms, probably one of the most beautiful beach in Croatia - Zlatni Rat !!! Bolero beach bar - really nice with great cocktails and nice staff too ... so have to visit it definitely...

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for your nice and friendly feedback. Your topic is just music to our ears. A big thank you for the kind words. I am glad you have liked our hotel and staff. A nice room is always waiting for you. We would be more than happy to welcome you next summer again.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We stayed for 5 nights in June as part of a tour. The hotel has good facilities, although all of the "wellness" stuff is chargeable.
The food is buffet-style, and there was a wide choice of hot and cold food at breakfast and dinner (we didn't try lunch). The staff were attentive, helping diners and clearing away promptly at most meals. In fact, all of the staff that we met were great.
The room was sizeable, the bathroom was a good size, we had a balcony, and there was plenty of storage space. The room was kept spotless. The aircon was nice and aggressive - I like it cold and boy can you get it cold here if you try.
The room has a (free) safe, but while there were instructions on setting the code there were no instructions on how to open it later. Several members of our group had to get reception to send someone out to unlock the safe; that included me, and I've never had to do that before in any hotel.
The outside pool and lounge area are decent, but maybe a bit small for a hotel of this size. Unfortunately there is only one outside pool, so when the scheduled noise starts up (sing-alongs etc) there is no other quiet pool to slope off to. But maybe I'm just getting grumpy as I get older - I don't feel the need to have my ears stuffed with noise all the time.
There are entertainments laid on - the information is in French but you are welcome to join in.
The hotel is around 5-10 minutes walk from the main tourist beach, and around 10-15 minutes walk from the Bol town centre, where there are ferries and excursions available.
As this was part of a tour, I didn't see what the room + food price is; looking online it seems quite pricey if you book direct. But subject to price, I'd be very happy to go back again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank John_Bristol_England

Dear John,

Thank you for your great review and thanks for sharing it with the TripAdvisor community. We appreciate it very much. It was a pleasure reading it and I am sure it will be helpful to any potential future guest. I am glad that you have liked our hotel and the food. Thank you for being our guest, be sure to come back next summer! We would love to host your stay again.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

We paid to use the pool, beds etc for the duration of our visit to Bol. The price was extremely reasonable, it was great to be able to wash off the salt water from either the pool or the sea after we had done water sports. The real reason I'm writing this is as a thank you to Milica and her entertainment team who were just great. They were all friendly and charming - as, in fact, were all the staff we interacted with. Milica & co, pool bar staff and wellness staff

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear guest,

Thank you for your nice review. We will surely forward your compliments to Milica and her team. It will motivate them to do even better. We would love to host your stay again. Thank you for being our guest, be sure to come back next summer!

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

My Wife and I were guests at your hotel from 21/05/2017 to 31/05/2017.

We enjoyed a relaxing, wonderful vacation at the Elaphusa.

Your staff were absolutely charming, professional and friendly, I cannot commend them enough!

A lady who merits special praise is Nevenka Martimovic (apologies for the incorrect spelling). Nevenka greeted us on arrival with a warm welcoming smile, the perfect ambassador for your hotel.

Throughout our visit she was always approachable and eager to inquire about our stay, offering advice regarding the area and places of interest.

Please convey our sincere thanks to Nevenka and her colleagues in reception.

My wife and I very much look forward to our next visit.

Wishing you every success for the summer season.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank madelineruthalex2016

Dear guest,

Thank you for your warm review. Reading it was like music to our ears. It is nice to see you had a good time here in our Bluesun Hotel Elaphusa. We will forward your compliments to our employees. They will be happy to hear about it. Have a great rest of the year and see you soon back in our beautiful island of Brač.

Warm greetings from Bol,