All reviews highly recommend this property beautiful property timur visually stay china
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

As someone who has experienced many corners of the world, Hilton Juizhaigo impressed me with their warm hospitality. I do not usually take the time to write reviews but I wholeheartedly believe that Hilton Jiuzhaigou deserves this review and that not writing one would be a sin. I recommend that any opportunities available for visitors to stay at this place should be seized effective immediately.

There are several reasons on why I regard Hilton Jiuzhaigou so highly, from the breathtaking views to the advanced facilities and mouthwatering delights, but the factor that exceeds all others is their service. Warm smiles, polite gestures, they did everything right. With the amount of hospitality and helpful nature radiating through each of the staff member, it would be easy for someone to mistaken themselves as royalty.

Surrounded by grand mountains and endless greenery it feels as if every breath I took was pure oxygen. With only a 15-minute car ride to Jiuzhaigou's beautiful national park, it makes Hilton the closest hotel and a great location for tourists anywhere.

Every staff I met seemed to be born to serve us even if they didn't need to and since I did not meet everyone, I would like to first thank EVERYONE involved in the hotel as they are a big reason our stay there was amazing. I would also like to give special thanks to Fiona, Sakura, Amy, Annabell and Owen who enhanced our experience and for all the other staff members we met I personally give my gratitude as well. I hope that this hotel will maintain its prestigious quality and service as I want other people to experience this spectacular journey that was only possible through Hilton Jiuzhaigou.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Evan T
arvinwang2017, 经理 at Hilton Jiuzhaigou Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Evan T,

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at Hilton Jiuzhaigou Resort! So glad you were able to experience our authentic Hilton hospitality. I also will let our team members know they brought you a good experience, that make us encouraged.We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

London, Paris, New York, Beverly Hills, Tokyo, Beijing etc... My travels often take me to the most luxurious 5 star hotels around the world and I'm normally too lazy to write reviews, but Hilton JZG definitely earned this review from me. This is a brand new property, the hotel was visually stunning, meals excellent, my room perfect.

What made this stay most memorable was the 'service'. Another reviewer said that this stay was the best service he's ever experienced throughout the world. I would wholeheartedly second that sentiment. Hands down THE BEST EVER. Never would I have imagined prior to the stay at Hilton JZG that my all time best ranked by service - up until now :) would be a Hilton in the middle of nowhere in PRC, seriously, how many western travelers have ever heard of JZG? Lol.

During our 2 night/3 day stay, every single hotel employee we came into contact with made us feel welcomed and valued. The smiles and assistance came across so warm and genuine, these people seemed truly happy to be a part of the hotel and be of assistance to its guests - kudos to the team and management!

I wish I could single out a few employees in this review but that would be unfair, I didn't get everyone's names. However, a few words about Timur... A very helpful and polite young man. Being the only white/non-Asian hotel personnel we saw during our entire stay, it was no surprise that Timur spoke English, but it was absolutely delightful to find that he also speaks perfect Mandarin Chinese!

We so enjoyed our stay that I would definitely visit again and highly recommend this property to other travelers. BTW - the hotel offered us no bribe for this review and had no clue I'd review them on tripadvisor, so no, we didn't get a free upgrade nor other freebies, they earned this review fair and square :)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank SapphireButterfly
arvinwang2017, 经理 at Hilton Jiuzhaigou Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear SapphireButterfly,

Welcome to the fairy tale world Jiu zhai gou, And thank you very much your valuable comments for Hilton Jiuzahigou Resort. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let Timur and our team member know that they helped you have a great stay with us. All of us at Hilton are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Love the elegant design of the resort that blends really well with the surrounding environment.
The service from the team was excellent! Everyone from the front desk, bellboys, Housekeeping, Restaurants, and Spa were friendly and always ready to greet the guests with a cheerful smile.

The quality of the breakfast spread is good, and the thoughtful chef at the noodle counter even make effort to advise us to have a full breakfast to last us until late afternoon so that we don't waste monies for lunch in the Jiuzhaigou park. :)

The service at the Chinese Restaurant, Simmer, is excellent too.

The hotel is conveniently located too.. about 5km from the JZG Park, and a short drive away to the local town.

Will definitely recommend to friends who are visiting JZG.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
arvinwang2017, 经理 at Hilton Jiuzhaigou Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear dion2e,

Warmly greeting from Hilton Jiuzhaigou Resort. I am sincerely thanks that you shared your impressions of your recent stay in TripAdvisor. I also glad that you enjoyed our hotel's services and our breakfast. So glad you were able to experience our authentic Hilton hospitality. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

This is a beautiful property. It is new, well designed and visually stunning at every turn.

I was upgraded to an "Executive Villa" and it was easily one of the nicest, most functional and luxurious rooms I've ever stayed in. Absolutely five star in my book.

However, what I really want to review is the service. There is no question it's the best I've ever received, not only in Asia, but throughout the world with the possible exception of a luxury safari camp in South Africa who's rates are nearly ten times the rates of this property.

Every single person I came in contact with during my three days and two nights, and I mean every one, was smiling and ready to help in anyway possible, That said, I want to single out four employees for special recognition.

Liana was the first person to greet me (with a wonderful smile) and remained charming and helpful throughout my visit.

Timur was beyond helpful. I'm not even sure what his job title is because he was everywhere at every time of day and helped in anything I was doing. I've never met a hotel employee in my life who so positively affected my hotel stay.

King, the bar manager was very helpful when it came to wines and good wines are hard to come by in China.

Last, but not least, Sakura, the lovely hostess of the Executive Lounge. You could not ask for a more charming and diligent young lady. She made my stay a lot of fun. She was great! I miss her already!

Thanks to everyone! You made my stay perfect in every way and truly memorable.

I cannot more highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
arvinwang2017, 经理 at Hilton Jiuzhaigou Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear MGStickler,

Welcome to the fairy tale world Jiu zhai gou, And thank you very much your valuable comments for Hilton Jiuzahigou Resort. It is a pleasure to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for your appreciation of our service, which is very encouraging to our hotel team member.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

When you visit some scenic place from all the way from Europe to China indeed you carry lots of expectation about the place as well your stay. we were recommended highly by our Chinese friends to visit Jiuzhaigou. we must stay that was worth every penny we spent on our trip and icing on cake was our stay. we took a little risk to book a hotel which was just available for guest a week before, as we have full faith on Hilton and their hospitality. Because the hotel is new and season was not peak so occupancy was not that much as hotel has 426 guest room. we have arrived 12 AM in night. Reception were waiting for us and we have been provided all the amenities by staff (thx Christopher) to make our night comfortable. Next day once we woke up with the amazing view from window of mountains and beautiful pond view(see photos). The breakfast was amazing , despite not lot of people they serve as every possible continental and Chinese cuisines. A special thanks to Tamur who has been taken care of us during all our stay. the staff in breakfast room was so good , even they took care of our kids very nicely( my little one loved Winne in breakfast room). The property is not far from National park , it takes 15 minutes by cab. The Resort offer lots of business services and its a very nice place to hold conferences and meeting. The hotel has executive lounge as the hotel is still in opening mode they open lounge for us 2 hours. the selection of food and drinks was very nice in lounge and very good hospitality as well.The staff, bell boy and manager all are very nice and warm. our kids even use kids play room which was very up scaled one.
the only thing which we miss on that place is indoor swimming pool(might be not the culture in china) but they have fitness room and spa to keep you rejuvenate.
a very warm hug to the all the staff and good luck for success of new place, we will surely visit again.

Room Tip: suites with a hotel pond view
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank roamingnotallowed
Management response:Responded 24 May 2017

Dear Roamingnotallowed,
Warmly greeting from Hilton Jiuzhaigou Resort. I am sincerely thanks that you shared your impressions of your recent stay in TripAdvisor. I also glad that you enjoyed our hotel's services. Meanwhile, we also will past your appreciation and comments to our team members. Consider hotel's location at plateau area and not suitable for swimming pool construction. And we also have other better choices for exercise instead of it. Thank you for your understanding and looking forward your next trip here.