See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2018

This facility is horrible. There was a gang tag painted on the bathroom door. The room reeked of some odd disinfectant, the sink was dirty, the bathroom fan cover was completely covered in dust and there were roaches scurrying about. Never again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

First we asked for a non smoking room, went to the room, knocked down by the strong smell of smoke. Changed rooms, first the bathroom light was on, toilet had paper in it from someone else's use. The bed wasn't made. Sheets smelt like someone had already stayed in this room. Went to ask for more sheets so we could change it ourself. Gave us two flat sheets instead ( which were stained and had cigarette burns), all stained. It's just completely gross! The sink mirror has someone else's tooth paste on it, shower doesn't have a curtain, carpets are almost black, terrified to walk bare foot in this room. We used a sheet as a path from the bed to the bathroom so we don't catch anything from the floors. It's just so disappointing! It gets worse, we changed the bedding only to find dead bugs, stains of many types and lots of hair... I literally do not want to sleep in this bed, nor do I want to shower. Because of the hurricane all the hotels in this town are sold out. We are passing through and have been driving for hours and just needed some rest. We have no choice but to settle for the dump they call a hotel. No one should ever pay for this place honestly. I think they should pay ME for having to stay here and falsifying the fact that this is supposed to be a "nice" place to stay! I would rather sleep in my car to be very honest. I'm suing if I catch any type of diseases from this place lol.. don't waist your money, go somewhere else!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank C_Mommy5
Reviewed 7 March 2017

This was the most nasty hotel I have ever came across! The pictures on booking.com is an absolute fraud! We waited 20 minutes to even get buzzed in! It was so cold outside. We were headed to Louisiana after driving from Pigeon Forge, TN. The manger Brandi took my call at first, but afterwards she wouldn't take my call! My experience that I sent to the manager.......Room 210 check in 3/3/2017 12:15am check out 3/4/17 9:34am
To the management and owners, I'm disputing this transaction on my debit card for this horrible stay. I spoke with Brandi about my stay, nothing was accomplished there. The room was absolutely in horrible shape, I will be filing a customer care case. I was supposed to be in a non smoking room, the room had a horrible odor of must, mildew, and smoke, the clerk told me they were out of odor spray, the smell was horrible! We drove way from Pigeon Forge TN headed to Louisiana, we were tired waited outside for 20 minutes even before we were buzzed in! It was cold! The manager told me the clerk was supposed to let us know the water was brown! Well who would stay knowing that! We were never told we were going to have brown water. When the water drained it left a dirt sink and the heating didn't work. The clerk who worked the following morning told us that she wouldn't even stay there and she works there. I felt very disappointed at this point. This is also a board of Health issue as well. Please correct this wrong and compensate my for this horrible stay. The curtains was full of brown stains, dust, stunk!!!!! No hangers! No microwave! Dirty! I have pictures and video! I'm making a call to board of health! And Customer Care!

Room Tip: Don't book with this hotel! Pictures are a lie!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank wyteikatillman
Reviewed 5 January 2017

The hotel was not clean we found bugs, noice was terrible and when we checked out I told the front desk they apologised and said they going to only charge us $49.00 they lied they charged us full price $73.00 after we left. I will never stay there again. Especially charging me full price and lying about it.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 749judyk
Reviewed 15 October 2015

The only redeeming quality to this place is the cleaning staff and the maintenance man. We were assured via email by a man named Neil that all rooms are equipped with microwaves and fridges ( at no additional charge), both of which were not in the room. When my husband went to inquire about this, he was told it would be an additional $25. When my husband told the man we were told differently, he balked, but eventually had both taken to our room at no charge. Now for the other things..... We reserved a smoking room with 2 beds, which we got. However, in addition to no fridge and microwave, one of the wall lamps was completely missing there was only one bath towel, one hand towel, and 2 wash cloths. The phone was totally inoperable. My husband reported these things when he went to inquire about the appliances. He was given the linens requested. The man told my husband he would give us a call about the phone. Really??? My husband reminded him that the phone did not, repeat, not work. At that point, he basically gave my husband the thousand yard stare and that was that! When the maintenance man brought the fridge and microwave, we told him about the phone. He asked us to wait for a few minutes and he would have another one for us. In less than 2 minutes, he was back and had replaced the phone! He was great! The phone did have another hotel's name on it, but at least it worked. The cleaning staff was terrific. We have nothing bad to say about them at all. They were, friendly, polite and efficient. The other things that we found wrong (but said nothing about because we were beyond shocked) were.........no hangers, no ironing board, no iron, no coffee pot (even a single cup type), there were 3 phone books the dates for which were 2009, 2011 and 2013. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is 2015 and it's almost over! By now, one is probably wondering why we stayed for the entire 3 nights we had booked. The answer is simple...our reason for making the trip to Alabama was expensive enough as it was and we needed to save money. Having said this, there is no reason....no reason what-so-ever for these things to happen. We have stayed in numerous places for the same cost and sometimes less. that had better quality linens, phones that work, all lamps present, appliances in the room etc etc etc. Needless to say, we will never stay at this place again and will encourage anyone we know who is considering staying at this location......not to.

Room Tip: Stay AWAY!!! Do NOT attempt to stay here!!!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business