“Wow! Best Mexican food in Birmingham!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Habanero's Mexican Grill
Ranked #330 of 1,036 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed 20 July 2017

The staff was awesome! Very friendly, attentive. My Tea glass never hit the halfway mark. The food was terrific! Great taste! Great Atmosphere!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I got the tacos al carbon. And we ordered a cheese dip. The steak in my tacos was great. Very good flavor and very tender. Better than expected. The food came out lightning fast. Not sure how they managed that but it was so fast. Will gladly return. Good competitive prices as well.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Every time we travel thru Birmingham, this is our go to lunch spot. They finally put in a traffic light, so the strip mall is much easier to get in and out of. Food is always out quick, flavorful, and service is great. Very large place with unique décor and lighting. No complaints, ever.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Very average mex restaurant at best. Salsa and chips were good but salsa was bland. I asked for the hottest stuff in house and was not impressed. Our entrees arrived and bland flavor continued. Enchiladas with no flavor. Come on your name is Habaneros! At least the beer was cold.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

We came here after bowling for a late lunch. The restaurant wasn't busy, but there was a very large party present. Service was prompt and polite. Food came out quickly. Their queso is delicious, a must order for sure. My husband enjoyed his chimichanga. My burrito was perfect. Very tasty. So glad we tried it.