All reviews meeting room comfortable bed checkin interstate microwave alabama
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This is place disgusting! Traveling single female and expected a clean room and breakfast. Room smelled like Cats pee and my bed had hairs all over the sheets. Top that off, saw roaches in the breakfast area. I tried switching rooms the night before and the front desk employee stated they didnt have any other rooms to switch me too. I actually checked online to see if the hotel was sold out and they were still selling kings and doubles online that night. He totally lied to me, and I dont know why! But I will never stay here again. Horrible experience. Id rather pay the extra money and stay at a high end hotel then this dump!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank Rebecca Q
ComfortInnBirmingham, webmaster at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying.We saw your review and apologize for your experience.We shall investigate and take corrective actions based on your observations.We have engaged a professional team to check the housekeeping,cleanliness and all the amenities and to ensure the rooms are in the finest condition before a new guest is checked in.Sorry again for inconvenience you experienced during your stay.It is our earnest request to make note of the actions and reconsider your decision.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The Comfort Inn was very clean and very nice. It is obvious that this hotel is well maintained and cared for. I stayed in a room with King size bed and it had all of the comforts of home. it had a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, iron and ironing board and a safe. The TV has a few Premium cable channels and a good breakfast is included in the price as well.

The staff is friendly and helpful and the hotel is in a good location convenient to the interstate. I would give this hotel a 9 out of 10.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank zcar690

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the positive feedback. We strive for great value,great price, a great staff and great accommodations. We’re also proud of our quiet and convenient location.Thank you again for sharing your experience. It is a true joy to serve customers like you. we look forward to having you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here as we were just passing through on our way to the beach. This hotel looks nice on the outside and even in the lobby. Rooms are a different story. The one we stayed in was very old and in need of remodel. Room was musty smelling and so very humid. Bed linens felt wet. Bathroom had peeling paint, tub dripped and caulking in the bathroom was very dirty as were some areas on the ceiling. Carpet looked dirty and had areas of pulling/balling. Bess were ok just seemed to be narrow, full size instead of queen. Needless to say we did not stay here on our way back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa21112
ComfortInnBirmingham, Webmaster at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in many ways despite making a positive first impression. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I am a Choice Priviledges Member. I travel for a living. After I made my reservation, I called the front office to secure a ground floor room. This is after 2 pm and I'm told all the rooms are occupied and my room was to be on the 2nd floor.

We checked in late that evening. The night clerk put us in a ground floor room and we were told in the morning that we wouldn't have to move. The next morning at checkout time we were told we had to move to another room.

We planned on staying at least another night but if you can take care of your Diamond Members then we won't be back.

Stayed: July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking time to comment. I'm very sorry that a problem with your room request – which we attempt to honor but cannot guarantee – ruined your experience with us, and I'm equally sorry that we were not able to resolve the problem for you and instead created more confusion. We take our commitment to our guests seriously, and I regret that we let you down. Please give us another chance to satisfy you in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We have stayed in this Comfort Inn several times. We find Scott, one of the night managers, to be one of the very best. We love the hotel and the personnel. However, it would GREATLY improve the place IF a chair was placed in the room for guests. The only chair is at the desk and that leaves a person in a couple having to resort to sitting on the bed to watch television or whatever. It makes it very uncomfortable. The exercise center was perfect.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking time to offer your comments and for being a frequent guest. I'm glad we met your needs while you were in our area, but I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations and fell short because there were not enough chairs in your room. We take pride in providing a lodging experience that everyone will enjoy, and I regret that we didn't provide you with complete satisfaction. I hope we will still be your first choice in this area in the future, and we will take your recommendation into consideration.