“Alabama Oysters, Superb Service & Fun Atmosphere!”
Review of Fancy's on Fifth

Fancy's on Fifth
Ranked #57 of 1,039 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The Oysters were top notch the steak was delicious and the service was very very good! Fancy's is right across the street from the old zoo that is now a park and so there's plenty of good parking and the menu is inventive and interesting. The drinks are innovative and decor and atmosphere energetic. There is live music and an outside patio...really fun place!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Sometimes I hype myself up over restaurants and they end up not being that great. This place has good burgers and freaking great fries.

Our waiter Jimbo(sp) was great. We didn’t have the money to tip because we used a certificate which I thought we could use that money to tip with also. So I offered to get Jimbos pay pal or address( I swear I’m not a creep) anyway he declined. He was super nice about it, but I still feel bad, and I’m going to come back and tip him one day! I promise!

Great service and good food!Definitely make sure you stop here and eat!

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Visited on a Tuesday with the family. We ordered a number of appetizers and they were so good. Had about 10 great options and settled on two, the hush puppies and crawfish fries but would have eaten any of the other 8. Entree selection and specials were so difficult as well, went redfish sandwich, fish and chips and Bloody Mary burger. Can't wait to go back and try about 20 other items. Our server Jimbo was awesome, so big shout out to him for Great service!!! You won't be disappointed

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Second time eating here, first time with friends. We put our name down and waited. For 10 people I thought the wait would be longer bit we were seated in and hour. We went upstairs for a few drinks while we waited. The oysters were fantastic and the burgers were really good also. The El Gaupo burger was a bit spicy and very good. We will certainly return.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Varied menu, family friendly while also being a great date spot. I love the decor and the food. Great drink menu.