“Excellent ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It was houseful during our visit and still service was super quick... Mint Chicken tikka was super tasty. Had great experience.

2  Thank arorajianil

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I ate here twice and loved it. The food was delicious, the service was quick and friendly. If you like your food spicy let them know- otherwise it’ll be mildly spicy when served. Tandoori chicken was nice and tender, so were the lamb curry dishes. Samosas are the best as well!

2  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great Halal Indian spot in the heart of Yangshuo's West Street. The menu is expansive and perfect for sharing. I enjoyed all the dishes my friends, husband, and I ordered.

2  Thank Yvette C
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the food!
The staff is very nice. Although they seem to be in a rash all the time.
We expected the dishes to be bigger. We added rice to complete the dinner.
Food was a little bit spicy although there is no 'spicy' mark in the menu.

2  Thank KerenSi
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Words cannot describe the satisfaction I feel when I walk out of this place. The food is authentic and incredible (comparing it to 5 months spent in India). Also, we found it to be pretty well priced when held up to some of the other restaurants we frequent in the area. The staff is so wonderful too - they always manage to keep a smile on their faces, even when they're swamped. We love it here! We've been here twice and I'm already looking forward to our next visit.

2  Thank lauraalexisbanks