• Great hotel with noisy neighbours. We stayed for 2 nights and the booming noise from the nearby bars began about 8 PM. It played all night and ultimately woke us for the 1st day at 4 AM. We slept better the second night with pharmacological help.
• The bed’s mattress is hard. Not an issue for my wife as she had no complaints about the mattress.
• Very good breakfast with eggs cooked to order, including omelettes.
• Fabulous pool, bar, and dining areas. A pure and delightful sanctuary in bustling Battambang.
• We appreciated the universal electrical plugs for charging devices.
• Helpful people at the front desk. The owner suggested a good massage place in town.
• There’s a non-descript laundry about 600 meters straight up the street from the hotel. $2.00 for a large bag of laundry… she was so nice and most efficient.
• The floor in our guest room could have used a wet mopping.
• Great value. We would stay here again, we’ll bring earplugs and use their slippers next time.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking