“Great food!”

Ranked #9 of 130 Restaurants in Battambang
Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Things to do in Battambang, Nary Kitchenn and Restaurant offers Khmer food cooking classes in English for travellers.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went twice to Nary Kitchen as was close to our hotel and read about the cookery classes. We had dinner both times and had great food! I had the chicken curry which was really tasty and couldn’t fault the price, quality and friendly staff. Recommended!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We had a fun and yummy morning, learning to cook. First we went to the local market to get the ingredients and then back to the kitchen where we cooked it together with our super-chef! Very nice experience!

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Was in Battambang with friends and we decided to try a cooking class one evening. Choose this one and had a great time. Choose 4 courses- starter, mains, dessert- and everyone gets apron, chefs hat, and a cooking station. Hard work, lots of fun, and a glimpse into Cambodian cuisine.
Only $10!!!!

Reviewed 14 February 2018

I got picked up at my hotel by a guy who right away gave me a bad vibe, annoyed that he couldn't find me a my hotel, driving the opposite way in one way roads, using the word F&*% when other drivers were telling him off. He never introduced himself and made us pay right away as if we were going to run away without paying.As it turns out he said he would also be our cooking instructor. Kept giving us curt commands, herding us like cows, cracking stupid and culturally insensitive jokes. It was clear he hated his job. Having said that we learned a lot in h=the class and the food was delicious so if it wasn't for him I would probably give it 4 stars. There was another guy teaching another group, who insinuated I had not paid when the class ended. Unless they are the owners they should get rid of these bitter old men and bring in some nice ladies to teach the class. What a shame!

2  Thank mjlothar
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Food was good. The male owner/manager seemed disinterested in his customers. Seemed very bossy and aloof.

2  Thank annoddnikrud