“Excellent Indian food”

Price range: USD 2 - USD 5
Cuisines: American, Cambodian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Reviewed 27 December 2015

The name has changed to "My Country, My Food" I didn't try the Cambodian food but notice a lot of locals eat here so it must be good too. It's a charming place and the owners of the restaurant are friendly. I particularly like the little lentil breads that are shaped like donuts with vegetable soup, but next time might try some of the other stuff on the menu.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

As two Aussies having travelled for a while we saw that this place had Indian dishes and couldn't go past it. We weren't disappointed either - the two dishes we ordered were spectacular and music to both of our palettes. Given that we had two curries, rice, breads and two drinks yet still got change from $20, it was good value for money.
Like others we were the only ones in the restaurant at the time but if they keep serving up food of this quality I'm hopefuly (and confident) that will change - great find

Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

Had visited for buffet.
Cold dishes. Contaminated chicken with pork and beef.
Horrible service. Extremely expensive compared to food quality.
Only one satisfactory item was gajar ka halua

Reviewed 14 September 2015

The restaurant is now called my country my food. Great location close to town and the river. The owner and staff are very friendly and welcoming, and well connected in town so can help out with info on tours and activities. They serve a good selection of khmer, western and authentic Indian food (try the paratha! ) lovely red wine, good cheap beer on tap and a pool table. Reasonable prices anda nice atmosphere here. 5* :)

Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

Very good food (delicious chicken amok) and a very nice, welcoming and helpful staff. The owner will do everything to make it feel like home.
Very nice experience in Battambang.

1  Thank Louis D