All reviews the owner tuk tuk driver the bus swimming pool family run hotel lovely family welcome drink mosquito net nice pool ceiling fan the river nice stay enjoyed my stay stayed here for nights air con ratanak town
Reviewed 30 June 2017

The staff there are pretty friendly. Before we arrived, they have been communicating with us, and help us to arrange the traffic to the villa, and this really helps!
Though it's raining season and it is a little muddy on the ground, it is acceptable.
The breakfast is also nice. We ordered different dishes every day, and it does provide us energy to finish our full-day schedule.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
PhkaVilla, Owner at Phka Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Dear, Our Honor guest

Thank you so much for your time to review Phka Villa. We are delighted to hear this and happy to hear that you mentioned to our staff (friendly) and mentioned to our (services).

We have renovated our garden and swimming pool. also muddy on ground in front of the hotel also fix. it will be more easy and enjoy if you ever come back to stay again.

In the future, we wish to serve you again

Phka Villa's Team

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I stayed at Phka Villa for five nights. The place is lovely and the room full of character. As I was staying for a long time, the hotel upgraded my room, which was great. A special mention must be made of the lovely lady in reception. She was always friendly and smiling and helpful. Breakfast was lovely and the food in general very good, even though not everything was always available. The only thing I would say is be careful arranging tours with the tuk tuk drivers at the hotel. I was stupid in not sorting out the price before we started assuming it would be the same as what I had previously paid. I was badly overcharged but it was as I said my own fault. Overall a great hotel which I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank teachingenglish35
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Hotel is way over-priced for what you get . Hotel is in need of a huge made-over but the staff & owner are very friendly & helpful - The place is not in great condition but I enjoyed my stay there .
Thanks for the good times & my packed lunch when leaving - Thanks for organising my ticket on the boat to Siem Reap - the trip worked out very well - great day trip

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I just spent 3 nights at Phka Villa and though the pool and gardens are beautiful the complex needs a makeover. Currently its over priced. The garden beds need weeding, the pool needs lots of tiles replacing, leaves need sweeping off the villa roofs, the door in my bathroom didnt close and the patio door closed with a large gap. New shower heaters with large shower heads would be nice, not the small one that I had and the dribble of water.
The owner needs to buy a toaster and make real toast for breakfast not the current sliced dried bread. Breakfast needs upgrading to A piece of bacon bigger than 2 bottle tops would be a good start, with a large sausages, two fried eggs and a large hash brown.
Having had my whinge i have to say that the staff and Mr Mao the hotel Tuk driver do a great job and are very attentive and speak excellent English.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Large pool in luscious gardens with lounges and umbrellas around. Rooms have private entrances to porch overlooking pool but with privacy by the greenery. Pool is really just a few meters from the door. Room was cozy size with large bathroom, excellent service, soft comfortable beds, very nice linen and decorations. Mosquito nets and safe box as well. Breakfast was yummy and made to order, can get a pot of tea with milk! Generally Quiet area (unless wedding or funeral happening) and free bikes to use. Straight up the end of the easy to walk on street, maybe less than 1km, is the river and main town (although it's on the other side of river) Restuarants are everywhere on both sides of river if you look carefully. Very friendly and accomodating staff at all times. We hadn't even booked and they gave us welcome drinks and fruit

Room Tip: All rooms have similar pool views encircling the pool
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple