All reviews bus station early check e bike swimming pool nyaung oo rooms are clean bikes sunset bagan taxis
Reviewed 10 September 2016

I spent at Bagan Emerald Hotel only one night, but I had a pleasant stay. The room was basic but clean, the staff very helpful and courteous. The hotel is out of town but can be easily reached by e.bicycle, which is very cheap and convenient to visit Bagan.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Bagan E, Guest Relations Manager at Bagan Emerald Hotel (MyaYaDaNar Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Dear Mr.Dario,

Good Afternoon with many pleasure..............!

We are heartily to hearing from you.Your recommendation is so valuable for our hotel and next coming guest.It is more convenience for searching relaxes hotel.I think so you will enjoy our team's service and outdoor refreshing swimming pool.We are ready to serve the best service all of our customers.Hoping that you are arriving in bagan next time,we would like to meet you again.Thanks a lot for everything.

Have a good day to you.........................!

Thanks & Best Regards,
Bagan Emerald Hotel

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I loved this hotel, it's a bit out of town but that OK because the town is a dust town. Hire the E-bikes from them for 5,000 and it takes 15 minutes to ride out to the temples. We would then come back in the afternoon for a swim in their lovely pool and then head out again for the sunset and something to eat as believe me the food in the hotel is awful. The breakfast is brilliant so not sure what went wrong with the evening service. My only complaint about this place was the bugs, not sure if it's the time of year but the bugs are everywhere, we put a pool towel against our door to stop them crawling under the door.
The staff are really helpful and arranged all our bus tickets and taxi for us at cheap prices.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Postdiver
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This is a very good hotel with really friendly, helpful and welcoming staff!

The rooms are big, everything is very clean and the swimming pool is so nice in the heat. The food in the restaurant is delicious.

Especially for the price you pay, you get real value for your money!

Although this hotel is out of town, you can easily go to the temples, restaurants... by e-bike. The e-bikes you can rent from the hotel are well maintained. We had a flat tire once and someone from the hotel immediately came to pick us up, nice service!

One disadvantage for the standard rooms is that there is lot of noise in the morning in the lobby. The superior rooms are in the garden so I don't think these rooms are noisy. You also have to pay almost dubbele for the e-bike if you use it for two people while it is the same bike and there are no helmets.

In generale, I would strongly recommend the hotel!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Resytuhcs
Reviewed 15 June 2016

We arrived here from Mandalay, 4 hours early than expected, at 2am thinking there's no way anyone will let us in our room so early but they showed to it no questions or extra charge, we were so grateful of! The room was fantastic, excellent air-con, mini fridge, lots of space and comfy beds. The pool was great and loads of options for breakfast. The staff were all very polite and friendly. We rented e-bikes everyday because it is a good 30min drive to the temples but they were top quality bikes and the staff were very kind to recharge them each time we returned to jump in the pool before sunset. Highly recommend! Nice peaceful location and fun ride into town on the bikes.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Toriz58
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

I Really enjoyed my Stay very much.i Got to Know the owner Who was very Polite and Caring. I Got perfect e bikes and all Tour was Arranged to mount popa AT a favorable Price. Excellent Food.clean Rooms and nice Pool. The location is remote But with e Bike Close to pagodas.i can recommend it

Date of stay: June 2016