Uniqato Hotel(Stara Zagora)
USD 60
Best Boutique Hotel(Stara Zagora)
USD 80
USD 87
Efir Hotel(Stara Zagora)
USD 53
Eski Zaara Hostel(Stara Zagora)
USD 35
City Hotel(Stara Zagora)
USD 40
  • Restaurant
Calista Spa Hotel(Stara Zagora)
USD 88
Art Hotel(Stara Zagora)
All reviewsstreet viewclose to the city centertidybedssheetswifibreakfastrestaurant
Reviewed 27 May 2015

A small, elegant and quite comfortable hotel with adecuate service in the center of one of the oldest and best developed towns in Bulgaria, Stara Zagora. Situated in an beautifully restored old 3-floor building from 1891 (cultural monument). The restaurant is really good, with a nice garden, open air berbecue, fresh fish offers, deep understanding of good products and trying to use as much local products as possible - the chef, Toni Ivanov, is one of the most active and prized in the country.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Веселина М
Reviewed 4 January 2015

In December we visited our friends in Stara Zagora. We would like to find a comfortable hotel in the centre. Forum has a perfect combination of quality and price. We liked hotel personnel a lot. Food was OK.

It was a great choice for our holidays.

Daria,
Russia

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank DariaTT T
Reviewed 4 January 2015

I regularly visit Bulgaria due to business reasons. I had stayed in two other hotels in Stara Zagora before I found the Forum Hotel. I was pleased with a good level of service and food. It was very comfortable to stay in, because of a location closed to the centre and a nice atmosphere. I may recommend this hotel to my business partners and everyone who would like to combine a business trip with a little vacation.
Vladimir P.
Russia, Moscow

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 90vladp
Reviewed 13 May 2012

We arrived at 21:00, two rooms booking. The receptionist told us that only one room was available, probably a problem with their online system. If you book via their website double check your reservation.
They searched for a room in another hotel and found one in a two star hotel, HOTEL "ZHELEZNIK". We had to go to the new hotel (they paid taxi) and to get back in the morning for breakfast (we paid taxi).
We cannot tell about rooms, we didn't stay. Breakfast was basic.

Room Tip: Double check your online reservation!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank vdem
Reviewed 29 January 2012

An good hotel in a small Bulgarian town of Stara Zagora. No complaints. A feeling of comfort accompanied me during the whole stay. I was really relaxed. To the centre of the city you can walk on foot. The staff friendly and very obliging. Cleanliness everywhere. Forum Hotel has very good restaurant with Bulgarian cuisine, it is really tasty. Also a Bulgarian wine is very pleasant. I would recommend this hotel for those who wish comfort and low price.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business