1,179 results
All reviews comfortable bed comfortable stay walking distance top floor brazil rua neighborhood cons paulo
Reviewed 1 March 2017

This hotel is nice and the room in 8th floor are newer. The hotel room in 8th floor are larger and comfortable. The staff provides a good service. The breakfast is complete and the overall quality is on the average.

Room Tip: 8th floor rooms are better.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
BT Verbo Divino B, Gerente at Blue Tree Premium Verbo Divino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

São Paulo, March 01st 2017

Dear Guest,

It was a great pleasure for us to have you as our Guest during your recently stay in São Paulo and we would like to thank you for your evaluation.

Blue Tree Premium Verbo Divino Team

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Getting there
About an hour from airport at night, can take 2/3 hours in rush hour.

Checking-in
Polite staff. No problems checking in.

Rooms
The hotel is average... comfortable in general. Room service was good but took too much time (more than an hour each time). Some of my colleagues had problems with the bed (was to old and was unconformable) and room was too humid.

Location
Location is good if you have to work close to it. It doesn't have too many options to go out at night.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
BT Verbo Divino B, Gerente at Blue Tree Premium Verbo Divino, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

São Paulo, February 21st 2017

Blue Tree Premium Verbo Divino Team

Reviewed 21 December 2016

I stayed in what they called a luxury room. It is probably the same as a standard room in many other places in the world. It was a big room with a comfortable bed. The bathroom isn't overly big and it only has a shower (no bath tub), but it was very clean. My only complaint is that they didn't replenish the shampoo & conditioner every day, and maybe some tissues in the room was missing.
There is a plentiful tasty breakfast.
This hotel is situated in a business area. It was very convenient for me as it was very close to the offices I needed to go to each day. The downside is that there isn't much open at night in the area in the way of restaurants and shops. During the day everything is open as people are there during work hours. There are loads of places open for lunch.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
BT Verbo Divino B, Gerente at Blue Tree Premium Verbo Divino, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2016

São Paulo, December 23th 2016

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

I travel for work often, and this is probably one of the worst hotels I've stayed at. There were these weird little flies in my bathroom, the carpet has definitely seen A LOT of traffic, and there was a strange mildew smell in the room. Although the staff was nice and very helpful, the place is in serious need of renovations. The hotel restaurant was awful- I ordered the bread, cheese, and olive appetizer and they brought me an plate of what seemed like leftover bread pieces and some "to-go" butter packets. The manager did replace the plate, but it wasn't much better. I ate there several nights, out of necessity, and wasn't exactly impressed with the rest of the options.
I was originally staying at another hotel further up but the traffic was making my commute unbearable. So I switched to this place only because it was within walking distance of my client's office.
Next time I'll deal with the traffic.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
BT Verbo Divino B, Gerente at Blue Tree Premium Verbo Divino, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

São Paulo, December 12th 2016

Dear Guest,

We would like to tell you that it was a great pleasure for us to have you here!

Your opinion will help us to improve our services, enabling us to assure you will always have the finest treatment at our hotels.

We are very sorry about the inconvenient in your stay, what happened is not the standard of our hotel, this way we are already took all necessary actions.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

I have been two nights in this hotel due to a business trip. I selected it because the location was close to the office (i could walk there in the morning) and I really thought that it would be a better place according to the price. But I was very surrpriesed to find out that the room I got was pretty standard, first night I did not have enough towels in the bathroom and when I enter the room the smell of it was not so good. It was like the room had been closed for a long time and needed some fresh air to enter it.

As soon as I turn on the air conditioning everything went better.

Also I got to the hotel arrund midnight and they gave me the room key and the data to enter the wi fi. I tried to log in and after severeal attempts I decided to call frot desck to ask if there was something wrong with the access since I was not able to connect. The said they had to do some maintenance (in Brazilian which I don't understand) and never call back to say that the maintenance was done. After 10 minutes I decided to try to log in again and it worked. Apparently they did something to solve the problem.

Breakfast is served in the grownd floor and is a bufet style. I think it was the best part of the hotel and I give it a 7. It was well served and whit a wide variety of differnet food to choose from.

I think I would try a different place next time.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
BT Verbo Divino B, Gerente at Blue Tree Premium Verbo Divino, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

São Paulo, October 26th 2016

Dear Guest,

We would like to tell you that it was a great pleasure for us to have you here!

We are very sorry about your comments and we will take all necessary actions to correct this problens.