Review Highlights

from USD 78.00
from USD 100.00
from USD 365.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

I have a great class. The instructor and I talked beforehand. She spoke some English and explained some of the differences In her class versus strict bikram. I really appreciated it. I liked the flow of the class and her instruction even though I couldn't understand 90% lol. I like hearing her speak. The class was challenging and the right pace for me. There were all levels in the class. The staff was very helpful!

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Best experience. Physically challenging and patient instructors. As a Texan I have plenty of studios in my homeland to choose from but the spirit, enthusiasm, acceptance and love of the Brazilian people at this studio is incredible. Muito obrigado a voces para tudo.
JFlores Advogado Texas. Obrigado a Reuben.

Reviewed 17 November 2015 via mobile

Who would have thought that the best Bikram Studio is in São Paulo. Wood floor, nice smell, very clean, good changing installations! The teacher was great, very professional. She knows what she does, since she can help students in their positions and still keeps the class running! A must for Bikram Yogis.

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Good place to practice Bikram and some other variations they offer. I highly recommend you pay a visit to know the school.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Yesterday I had the pleasure to visit the Hot Yoga Sao Paulo with my partner Richard. The owner Andrea Wellbaum used to teach us at the Balham Bikram Studio in the UK a few years ago. She's a wonderful teacher and I can honestly say that she has one of the best Hot Yoga Studios. The place is super clean and has a wonderful atmosphere. We'll be back for another class on Monday. Andrea, thank you for having us. Celina and Richard

3  Thank Celina G