“Interesting surprise”

Cuisines: French, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A very attractive option in São Paulo.
Small, charming place with a bistro-like decoration, this restaurant focuses on organic food and wine.
We tried the 6-course menu with wine pairing and it was very interesting.
Good food, good wine, good service and and excellent value for price.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I cannot drink alcohol for the next 3 months or so, but the food and the environment was so good that I nearly forgot I was in a wine place.My friends had no constraints and they loved the place.

1  Thank norbafreund
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Recommendation is valuable to me. It is like saving time and skipping bad experiences. Specially in a huge city like São Paulo you don't want to waste time and money. So many places to choose... so little time to enjoy.

This restaurant was recommend by few of my closest friends and I could not skip it at all. On my second trial I could do my booking.

The first impression: the waiter gave me a look from the top to the bottom. Checking my style and making his judgments I suppose. Not good. I would loved to have received a "good evening and welcome".

Second, the team metre waiters were totally desynchronised. Two of them burn their arm hair on the candle when serving.

The menu was a huge black board they dragged from a side to the other at the restaurant. Polluted and not interested.

The food might be very special because I could not distinguish a real flavour I had in mind for the ingredients they presented and I remembered. So flavourful at all.

The desert. My brûlée cream was bitter and sour. The churros soaked in oil and squishy.

The price. Very expensive for what they offer.

Not good for me. And I will not recommend it at all.

1  Thank Xistudo
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

What an adorable place. We loved the eclectic decor. The staff was extremely informed about wines which was wonderful. Leonardo taught us many things about natural Brazil wines. Thank you!

1  Thank Kitty2222
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Amazing experience. Staff were all very knowledgeable and passionate about food origins and the dishes. The ingredients are truly the highlight here and the result is absolutely exquisite food. The sommelier was impressive, after patiently listening to our amateur attempt to describe what we like brought us a small selection for us to try and he was spot on!
The atmosphere also deserves to be mentioned as the place is adorably decorated with art, vintage pieces and many interesting images and pictures.

I advice anyone visiting Sao Paulo to stop by at least to have a glass of natural wine and taste the bread basket.