10 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
Booking.comUSD 167
Hotels.comUSD 166
eDreamsUSD 167
PricelineUSD 167
Hyatt.comUSD 167
Orbitz.comUSD 166
5,008 results
All reviews great hotel the club lounge outdoor pool business district an upgrade spa paulo amenities brazil sao bathtub uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2019

The Hyatt is a very nice hotel with an excellent lounge, lobby areas and restuarants. It seems to be in a very safe ara, the only issue I had was that there is nothing within walking distance but thats a minor thng. Staff was fantastic!

2  Thank VVFF2015
EduardoBressane, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2019

Hello, thank you very much for your time to post the review! I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, especially your interactions with the team. We will share your comments with everyone, and hope you have a chance to return soon! Eduardo.

Reviewed 14 September 2019

I were in this great hotel for business, it has nice installations, excellent food and very kind/helpful staff. For business or vacations, this is a great choice! Clean, confortable, well maintained, one of the best in SP.

2  Thank Maximiliano F

Hello Maximiliano, thank you very much for the time to post this review! I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, especially your interactions with our team, the outlets, and your room. We will share your kind comments with the team, and hope to see you again soon! Eduardo.

Reviewed 14 September 2019

Luxurious, clean, well placed and quiet.
Nice 54 m2 room, with everything clean and organized. Even though it is located in front of an important avenue, it is very quiet. Beds were clean and soft, for a nice rest.

2  Thank Allan A

Hello Allan, thank you very much for the time to post this review! I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please know we appreciate the feedback and will share your comments with the team. I hope you can visit us again soon! Eduardo

Reviewed 7 September 2019

Amazing place to stay in a busy city!
Only one night, me and my husband stayed there after our wedding!
We could rest peacefullu after our 10h wedding !
We would love to return to the hotel in a next opportunity

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 402fernandag
EduardoBressane, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2019

Hello, thank you very much for your time to post such a great review! I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, resting after your wedding party. We will share your kind words with the team, and hope you have a chance to visit us again soon! Eduardo.

Reviewed 7 September 2019

Amazing room, bathtub, shower, douche, room service and helpfulness. Everyone speaks English too! I especially liked the woman who brought me extra water because I needed it for a medical condition! Very easy access to places I needed to be.

2  Thank SaraZulu

Hello Sara, thank you very much for the time to post this review! I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, especially your interactions with our team, and your room. We will share your kind comments with the team, and hope you have a chance to visit us again soon! Eduardo.