As usual I got the clean room you expect from Ibis, service at the desk is proper. More and more i prefer ibis, the rate is always very reasonable (even cheaper than holiday express) and the rooms are stable. I'm a business traveler, for a family holiday i would choose mgallery for example
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Sao Paulo Congonhas hotel is located in front of Congonhas Airport. We are located 7kilometers close to the Sao Paulo Expo (Imigrantes), 11kilometers to the Transamerica Expo and close to subway stations. Our Services: Breakfast - 4:00 until 10:00AM; Shuttle: hotel x airport x hotel; Parking; Free wi fi and business center; Bar: 24 hour open; Lunch and Dinner; Convention Rooms. The hotel has 391 apartments with 1 queen-size bed or 2 single beds or 1 queen-size bed and 1 single bed (check availability), air conditioning system, locker, mini bar and cable TV. Hotel 100% non smoking. Dog friendly (check rules). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, ACCOR, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ibis Sao Paulo Congonhas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Sao Paulo Congonhas Hotel Sao Paulo
- Ibis Sao Paulo Congonhas Brazil