See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Internet can be faster. Overall I really enjoyed my stay. Breakfast included. Environmentally friendly! Staff is great. Decor is simple but elegant. Close to bars and excellent restaurants! close to Republica Metro Station.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We stayed at this hotel twice because of the price and the location. The room well decorated and the bathroom has very good size and great shower. The breakfast was ok. On the second time that we stayed there, I asked for some hot water for my sister in law's kid but they did not provided it, and they did not even let us use the microwave of the kitchen (no microwave in the room), the receptionist said that were not allowed to make us that favor, which was very rude. I would not recommend this hotel for families, but for business and for couples this is a good option.
The metro station and very nice restaurants are located very near the hotel, which is very convenient!

Room Tip: Good for singles and couples!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karla C
Reviewed 28 October 2012 via mobile

This is a fairly basic, characterless hotel. Other than limited breakfast it's hard to think of any bad points though and the hotel would be fine as a Sao Paulo base or for a business trip. We only stayed for one night.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Tom100182
Reviewed 15 October 2012

The hotel had friendly, helpful staff. It was very clean. I really liked the simplistic black and white decor. Not located very centrally but in a city the size of Sau Paulo that is not a problem. Good breakfast. Free wi-fi. I just don't understand why you never get a kettle on rooms in Brazil? Would be great to make yourself a cup of tea when you felt like it...

Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carin D
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Don't be fooled by the swanky appearance of this hotel! When we went to check in, 3 men were behind the counter and it took them 5 minutes to acknowledge us, which I thought was very rude. And even after the acknowledgement, did not apologize for ignoring us. We were not shown to our room. Room was ok, however, it didn't have a fridge or a wardrobe. Bathroom was small. The location wasn't great as it wasn't close to the metros (closest one was 20 minutes away called Aurabang). Breakfast comprised of milky scrambled eggs :s

I wouldn't go there again.

Room Tip: Don't get one facing the main road- it's very noisy in the morning with the buses and dustbin lorries
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple