“Be hungry !!!!!!”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Centro
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Been to Sao Paulo many times but naver got time to come to the Mercado. TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!! Then, stoped at Bar do Mané. Famous sandwiches. I got the Carne Seca (dry meet) huge and very well done with dried tomatoes and lots of cheese. Next time, will try the mortadella.
Marcela was my waitress, excellent service !!!!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

This was a good sandwich. We choose the complete version in size small (shared by 2) and did not eat until dinner. The breakfast was accompanied with decent coffee and served with simpatia. Affordable as well.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Best mortadella sandwich I had in my entire life!!! I can’t forget how delicious it was! Definitely a must try when visiting São Paulo.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

It’s amazing! The sandwiches are naturally well served already, but making it personalized by adding more toppings is even better! The lady serving us gave me a surprised look like “you wanna put all that extra on it?”. Why yes I do!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Be careful when you enter the market - there are TONS of people trying to sell you the same sandwich. Bar do Mane is the original maker of the famous mortadella sandwich, you'll find the place eventually in this huge market.

The sandwich is good and very heavy/filling. If you aren't famished, I would recommend sharing with a friend as I did. More than enough for both of us.

Tasty, simple and different. Worth trying when you are visiting!