“Nice spot”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Vila Mariana
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Been there in a party of 7 in a Tuesday night and stayed outside close to the garden. Perfect atmosphere and the food was delicious. No mistake there!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,090)

Reviewed 12 July 2018

This is my second visit to Braz and it was just as good as the first time. I love the outdoor seating, which is in lots of different sections, so it feels more intimate. The portion sizes are huge; luckily there were seven of us so we shared it out. Pizzas, salad, aubergine, all delicious. The wine prices are good too. It's really busy and popular and has a great buzz to it. None of our party speaks Portuguese but there was a waiter who spoke English. Even if you're not a pizza lover, you will love these - and there are other things to try on the menu too.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This is the best pizza place I have ever been in Brazil, the crust is really soft and light and the ingredients are amazing. Service is awesome and the environment of the place is super nice... must go!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Sao Paulo is a huge city with a lot of things to do, one of the most famous tradition in Sao Paulo is the gastronomy. In this big city you can find restaurants from all part of the word like a Mexican food, Thai food, Japanese, Italian and other options!

In addition you can find options with big quality with a good price, great experience and atmosphere as well. If you are looking for a delicious pizza, Quintal do Braz is one of the best places to enjoy this delicious food. With a lot of option to eat before the Pizza, they have a different menu I enjoyed the starter with a good Choop Brahma! The staff are always wand welcome, every time that I went to Quintal do Braz I had a good experience. Actually I don’t have one favorite flavor of pizza, but I recommend to order “Braz” or “Caprese” is extremely delicious I always ordered one of them!!! Enjoy your visit in this lovely place!!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I was reluctant to come to a pizza restaurant in Brazil. But I was assured by my local hosts that Brazil has their own style for pizza. And it is true. among other things, our table had several styles of olive oil to embellish our pizza. I chose a pepper infused olive oil that was fantastic! the atmosphere was lively. the service was great. and it is a nice space

Been to Quintal do Braz? Share your experiences!