See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Definitely a modern business hotel: bland, boring and basic. We were just at this hotel over the weekend for a student conference and we will hopefully not be back. Is water a valuable commodity in Campinas? Because this hotel is so incredibly stingy with water it is incredible. Why not have a water cooler at least in the lobby or the fitness room? Instead you have to stand and wait at the bar to order bottles of water or run up to the room to get one out of the mini-bar (so at least R$4 per small bottle). Also, the service is terrible. Last night I ordered a bottle of water at the bar and had to ask three different individuals on staff before someone got it and I was the only person in line. And this morning was a mass of confusion and slow, long lines for checkout. Knowing around one hundred people would be checking out at the same time this morning for the conference, our group of twenty offered to checkout last night to help speed up the process but they would have none of it. Everyone was forced to checkout at the same time and it took the front desk staff sometimes over fifteen minutes just to checkout a single guest. What an annoying hassle to begin the day!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel was very clean and modern. I did not experience any of the problems with noise that others have discussed. I would recommend and stay there again. Breakfast is included and it was always very good.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Our accommodations were provided by an organization so we showed up at this hotel in the rain and were kind of surprised that there was no one to assist with luggage, nor were there luggage carts.
This is a very new, but extremely bare bones hotel. Do not look for any frills here, but for the business traveler who is on a very limited expense account, this place is for you!
The staff is very nice, the pool is lovely. The place is kept extremely clean, but there is not even a mirror in the room -- only in the bathroom. There is not a hot water pot for tea or coffee in the room which I thought was a pretty basic offer for a hotel. The bed linens were cheap and uncomfortable as were the draperies. They did offer breakfast and there is a teeny gym with poor a/c.
The lights in the hallways go on when you walk by which is perhaps "green" but for a hotel, I thought it was cheap. There is some level of security and safety that hall lights provide in a hotel -- I thought.
Listen -- if budget is your concern -- this is the place for you if you don't mind being -- nowhere! You have a take a taxi ANYWHERE.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2017

This hotel is new, and clean. The breakfast bar is good with lots of seating. The restaurant has a nice selection of food for all meals.

The rooms are terribly loud. The hallways leading to the rooms are narrow, long, and hard material flooring throughout. Due to the H type layout pattern of the hallway and narrow corridors you can hear everything and everyone coming up and down the hallways from inside your room. The rooms have lenolium flooring as well, and the doors are so thin it's as if your door is wide open. The walls between the rooms seemed very thin as well. I actually woke up to hear my neighbor putting tings on their nightstand as if they were in my room with me. I would not recommend this hotel if you are a light sleeper.

Room Tip: Bring earplugs and ask for a room at the end of the hallway
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Slightly different hotel with a bright and airy layout. Good breakfast buffet and a very spacious feel to the lobby and dining area.
Room was comfortable and good air conditioning meant a restful night.
Not a luxurious hotel but ideal for a short stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Daniela M, Gerente at Vitoria Express Dom Pedro, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Mr. 50nightsperyr,
We would like to express our gratitude for the great feedback.
We are glad that you liked our hotel, room and breakfast and we hope th
In name of the Vitoria Hotel Express D. Pedro team, we thank you one more time and hope to welcome you back soon.
Best regards.