“Great sea food and view”

Ostradamus Bar e Restaurante
Ranked #17 of 4,409 Restaurants in Florianopolis
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The sea food here is really great, the oysters are a must try! The view from the deck is incredible! A good place to have lunch and drink a good wine. The sunset in Ribeirão da Ilha is the greatest viewing!

Date of visit: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (4,457)

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

To begin with, I'm not a huge sea food fan but this is one of the few places I'd actually return to. The service is first class, beautiful ambiance and setting right on/over the water and the food was excellent. We visited Ostradamus with local Floripa friends and I am glad we followed their recommendation. If you're a sea food lover you won't regret this place.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018

My business partner Moacir drive me there - he want to impress me, and that was very successfull! It was not only his credit but it was "time work" - ambient, staff, food, wine....

We tried oyster - first raw, then with ginger& honey - interesting combination, and on the end on ananas with gorgonzola. Cook courageously prepared good, actualy excelent combinations, and sommelier prepared very good wine accompaniment.

After that, fish prepared on old domestic way - with vegetables, potatoes - very tasty, not to heavy. Anyway, I can't take desert anymore, it was enough!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

The Town, the venue, the food what a combination. Our host told us we need to go there and she was absolutely right. Seafood at its best with a marvelous look on the bay and the old houses at the beach

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018

It has the largest and best variety of recipes with oysters especially the entrees, all fantastic. And the atmosphere is very cozy with great service.

Date of visit: August 2017