“Meat everywhere!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Boa Vista
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

On my last day in Porto Alegre and on my way to the airport, I went to this branch of NB Steak. It was a Saturday and around lunch time so I was a bit worried the place would be fully packed. But no, it was busy but not overcrowded. The tables were not too close and I was allowed to take my luggage to the table. That was strange at first, even more when they put a leather cloth over my suitcase. It turns out it was to protect your luggage from theft and food spilling :-).
There are no choices in what to eat, only in the side dishes. I ordered lettuce and tomato and pretty soon after the salad arrived they started to come by with all sorts of meat: ribs, steak, lamb, chicken, sausage. Oh and grilled cheese: divine! I was alone and not too familiar with the concept but the waiter explained everything and was just very nice to me. He spoke really good English which was a relief. To Luciano I would like to say 'moitu obrigada' for taking such good care of me!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Really good food!!! The service is also good but a little expensive. A stylish place where you have good meat but it is not as traditional as a gaucho barbecue.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Na Brasa is the best barbecue in Porto Alegre. Specials meats, salads, desserts. The people are very kind. Always perfect!

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

It is a good place to eat barbecue. Nonetheless it doesn't represent the native barbecue. The food is quite elaborated and expensive

1  Thank guilhermecmeyer
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

The meat here is just amazing! The service is very good and they serve you faster than you can eat! The variety of meat is impressive!