“Popular Business Lunch spot ”
Review of Le Bistrot Gourmet

Le Bistrot Gourmet
Ranked #129 of 7,506 Restaurants in Porto Alegre
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Le Bistrot Gourmet is located in one of the most beautiful and peaceful neighborhoods in Porto Alegre. Since 2010, Boa Vista neighborhood has a restaurant, a delicatessen, a rotisserie, a patisserie and a bakery. ali in one place. The architecture is charming and elegant, complemented by the exuberant nature among the garden's tables, the externai covered area and the winter garden, which has a beautiful fireplace and is integrated with the internai environment. The cuisine, under command of Portuguese Chef Luis Serra, mixes contemporary specialties. The house is an invitation to a good meal, accompanying a family reunion, a business meeting, a happy hour or a dinner occasion, with the perfect setting to end the evening with friends, tasting beautiful dishes served a la carte and a great selection of special wines and beers.
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Food is quite nice in this restaurant with a big French influence. The great and the good of the business circle of Porto Alegre frequent this place for lunch. Excellent service and nice setting. There is a very good outdoor seating area.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

I was not happy at all yesterday (Saturday, 30 January 2016). I told the waiter that, a couple of years ago, I was there and was served cold pasta (which is terrible) and I was again selecting the filet mignon with pasta (this time Spaetzli) to give them a second chance. I said "please impress on the chef that my pasta must be hot". Well, the Spaetzli was COLD. Moreover, the filet and the mushroom were so salty as to be almost inedible (after the Spaetzli, which had no salt, was over, I could not eat them anymore - mixing with the cold Spaetzli, was barely edible). I will never go back there, although I love the location and atmosphere (no third chance).

Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Outstanding lunch with our business partners. The the restaurant is beautiful with both outside and inside seating. The food is incredibly well presented and is delicious. The place has a wide collection of wines and a great array of baked goodies. The place is not expensive for the kind of experience you have

Reviewed 29 October 2015

I have always loved the first branch of Le Bistrot in Moinhos de Ventos area. Until I tried the branch in the residential Boa Vista. It has my heart now! It was a saturday lunch with my husband and we decided for a table outdoors. For our (positive) surprise the place started to get full of people with their pets. Loved it!

Reviewed 7 October 2015

I had lunch outside on the patio to try it out on my last trip, and the food was fantastic! Ambiance perfect. Service smiley and helpful even for english travelers. Based on the lunch experience, I wanted to book a business dinner for the meeting our team was hosting in PA...only issue was they weren't open that day. In fact, they opened just for our group of 40! I am so happy they did. It was one of the highlight meals of our week in Porto Alegre. I will return and hope you enjoy your experience. The main host and I will not spell this correctly, but Tschanga (sp?sorry), was fantastic. He was very helpful and took great care of our group. Go there, you will not regret it.