“Lagoon Bike Ride”

Book In Advance
More Info
USD 32.00*
and up
Rio de Janeiro Bike Tour Including Vermelha Beach...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer easy, fun and safe bike tours in English of Rio de Janeiro's main sights. Come join the fun! Ofrecemos visitas guiadas de la ciudad de Rio de janeiro en bicicleta en espanol. Diversion asegurada!
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Ricardo was recommended by the hotel.
We then took a taxi to his office and hired the bikes from him at R15ph.
The bikes were comfortable, well maintained and easy to ride.
This was on the Thursday bank holiday in early November and Ricardo was not operating as a guide.
However his English is perfect and as a guide I see from TA he’s got a lot of followers. We can understand why!
If you’re staying in Rio and want to hire a bike to go along Ipanema or around the lagoon he’s a good guy to contact.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"rio"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Super personalized service, great experience. Get to know Rio in a fun way and at your own pace by taking advantage of the cycling roads.
Ricardo is a great guide, lots of tips and sharing the story behind the major atttactions. Have done bike tours in many cities /countries and this was the best one.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Had a great time with Ricardo on this bike tour, great way to be active and get to know the city instead of sitting on a coach! Bravo Ricardo obrigado

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

We would like to thank Ricardo for taking us on a 3 hour bike tour in Rio. All the places were very nice, a lot of locations were described with very good detail, and it was a great exercise for us. We did this tour on our first day in Rio and so the rest of our days in Rio, we were happy to see some of the places Ricardo pointed out and understood where we were and it's history.

I highly recommend this bike tour with Ricardo.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 January 2017

My two adult children and I enjoyed a great bike tour with Ricardo! I thought it was a reasonable price for 4+ hours (about $25pp)

He was very knowledgeable about the history and made the city come alive!

One thing to note though this is a long bike tour (about 10 miles) and there isn't a lot of stopping so you should have decent bike skills. He was very patient with me when i got a tad tired though.

Although people have mentioned the city was dangerous for biking - I felt pretty comfortable the whole time.