Over all this place was a good experience and great location, but the price would have suggested a higher end feel than it had. One benefit of this location in Leblon is it is quieter so easier to sleep.The best part was Leonardo at the front desk - he was very helpful and spoke great english. True concierge style.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accommodation with comfort in Leblon is the priority of Promenade Palladium! Being in the Leblon neighborhood is enjoying the best of the city of Rio de Janeiro , its bars and restaurants as well as sophisticated shops and boutiques. All this at just steps from Leblon beach. The Promenade Palladium offers even more exclusive for you and your family with generous accommodation decorated in a contemporary style with utensils and sophisticated amenities. With an elegant and personal atmosphere the Palladium offers comfort and personalized services. To ensure a more enjoyable stay , lap pool , sauna and fitness room. A delicious breakfast buffet offered by Zum Bistro Café, with a varied selection of fruits, breads , juices , jams , etc. , will make your day start to a great start. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, TravelClick, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Promenade Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Promenade Palladium Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Promenade Palladium Rio De Janeiro, Brazil