We are staying at the hotel for 9 weeks. The good parts: reception staff is very friendly and helpful and they speak English; location close to Ipanema, metro, restaurants. Wi-fi free and reasonably fast. Flat screen HD TV with CNN and several movie channels in English. The breakfast has lots of breads, fruit, fresh squeezed juices, yogurt and cereal but the eggs are made from powdered eggs. Bed is good. You can order room service for lunch and/or dinner and the food is good and very reasonably priced. Safe in room. The bad parts: The balconies face a blank wall (no view), the street noise is pretty bad unless you keep the sliding doors closed; the A/C is loud which helps drown out the street noise; the bathroom is tiny; the kitchen had no pans, cups, plates etc and it took us several requests to get them. The pans they gave us are ancient scratched teflon. You will also have to ask for more hangars, iron, ironing board. The breakfast room and cleaning staff have no English so if you have some Spanish or Portugese it would help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with 53 apartments, located between the two most famous beaches in Brazil, Ipanema and Copacabana, and 8 kilometres from the centre of Rio. The hotel is only 25 kilometres from the international airport and the famous Wet and Wild fun park. The hotel features an unheated indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a business centre and a parking lot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel Adagio Rio de Janeiro Ipanema reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Apartments Rio De Janeiro Ipanema Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Mercure Rio De Janeiro
- Aparthotel Adagio Rio De Janeiro Ipanema Brazil