“Bad food”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 16
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Leblon
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We’ve been there before but at New Years week the good was really awful.
The spaghetti carbonara didn’t have any taste, the meat was hard but the service was ok

Reviewed 21 November 2017

To say the feijoada was disappointing is an underestimate. Ive never seen a feijoada where the meat was cooked separately from the sauce. We eat some of it simply because we were hungry but not out of any pleasure.

I dont know what is happening with the old established restaurants in Rio but they all seem not to care.

Disappointing and overpriced.

There are better choices close by in Dias Ferreira

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We had a quiet dinner tonight at La Mole. This is a traditional restaurant chain in Rio de Janeiro. It is very family oriented. Good food, very good service, efficient and friendly. Not pretentious but a nice family oriented restaurant with good prices and good food. The wine list is a bit basic but ok.

The terrace is dog friendly and the waiters understand that dogs need water so they happily cooperate.

It's terrace is dog friendly.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I recently had lunch here with a group. I didn't know what to expect. The waiter was kind of a grumpy old man that long forgot how to smile. The food order came quickly which was nice but the food itself was far below average. I ordered a steak dish with pasta in their "famous" lime sauce. Terrible choice. Overcooked unseasoned meat in some creamy sauce that tasted like nothing. And the pasta was just plain pasta; nothing special. Not even a little garlic oil. Was it an unlucky choice? No. I tasted two other dishes of the people in my group and they were equally bad. In the end, nobody was really excited about their dish. Beers and soda's were served ice cold though. That's the only thing commendable. But for that I could have gone to the bar next door. Verdict: Rio offers many excellent food choices but La Mole Leblon is not one of them.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

I used to come at la mole whille i was living in bbBrazil, many years ago. I came back this time for my vacation and came back to eat at La Mole. I have heard that the food was not good as before however i found the food very Good, Good services and at the heart of Leblon!!! Reasonable price! I really suggeat it!!!All the CARIOCAS, go there!!!It is the Point!!