Book In Advance
Tours from Jungle Me - Hiking and Trekking Ecotours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Jungle Me - Hiking and Trekking Ecotours
from USD 58.00
from USD 76.00
from USD 58.00
More Info
All reviews history lesson big circuit tijuca forest great hike guide tito brazilian history flora and fauna pedra bonita tijuca peak great guide national park interesting things awesome tour christ the redeemer peaks nature company
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The Jungle Me team is a very organized team to go hiking with. You can book the tickets online, it is rapid and secure. All the details of the hike are communicated in an email before the day of the hike. Absolutely loved my experience with Jungle meme in thea national park of Tijuca. My guide Tito was very professional and fun. The history lesson he gives before the hike is goid too. I recommand this to anyonean who wants to get away from tje busy streets of Rio.

Date of experience: March 2018
Thiago M, Gerente at Jungle Me - Hiking and Trekking Ecotours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Hello. Yes, we try to be very organized and clear in the communications. Happy to know that our plan is working. We know the hike and the jungle are incredible spots and they make the experience amazing itself but we believe our client has to enjoy our service before we even met. And this is what we try to do. Thanks for taking your time to reviewing us and for highlighting our managing skills.
Best regards,
The Jungle Me Team

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

A really nice adventure is to go on a hiking trip in the rainforest in Rio. You get to see stunning views of the mountains and the city of Rio, not accessible by car. If you are lucky, you get to see some of the wildlife, as well. On our hike, we saw a couple of pecans.

The guide is local and fluent in English. An interesting introduction to the history of Rio and Brazil is included.

Jungle me is a small company with personal service, and a lot of good tips for other activities as well.

Date of experience: March 2018
Thiago M, Gerente at Jungle Me - Hiking and Trekking Ecotours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hello Aslak, thanks for choosing us to take your family for a hike and thanks for the review. That was a great day, blessed with animals and some wildlife. Thanks for everything.
Best regards,
The Jungle Me Team

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I've just completed the half day express tour to Tijuca jungle and cannot recommend it enough for those who want to get a flavour of this urban jungle. Our guide Tito picked the group up in the morning before heading to the start of the trail, making a rest and supplies break before we started at a nearby supermarket.

All the tour info and pick up times were well communications and I was impressed with it all from start to finish. We even made a little detour to the Chinese vista and got back in town around 2pm with a little traffic.

All in all - an excellent tour.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Jungle me took 38 students and us two teachers to Tijuca one day and Christ the Redeemer the next. We had to cancel our initial agreement as our flight from Denmark got cancelled due to bad weather, but Jungle Me just changed the dates without charge! Amazing since it was the carnival weekend.

Tito knows a lot about the nature in Tijuca, but also the political situation in Brazil and the countries history. If you are not a wiser man leaving a Jungle Me hike, it is your own fault.

Christian M. Larsen, Denmark

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank Christian M
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We absolutely loved the Jungle Me lead hike just outside of Rio. Jungle Me is very well organized and we were able to easily schedule the hike in advance via email with a timely pick up and drop off from our hotel in Rio. We did the Tijuca Big Circuit with Eddie as our guide. I think what I enjoyed most about the hike was the brief Brazilian history lesson Eddie gave prior to our departure for the hike. In about 30 minutes he explained all the major events from the Portuguese colonization to present day politics. He did it in an extremely succinct and entertaining way and I felt like it really gave me a much better understanding of the country that I was able to carry with me for the rest of our trip. The hike itself was also awesome. We wound through the jungle with Eddie stopping intermittently to point out different flora and fauna. Once we reached the top of Tijuca we had views over the whole of Rio. I can’t recommend Jungle Me highly enough and if you choose to use them as a guide you will not regret it!

Date of experience: February 2018