“Great Restaurant great staff”
Review of Nami Gastrobar

Nami Gastrobar
Price range: USD 30 - USD 54
Cuisines: Asian, Peruvian, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2017

First night in Buzios and it was raining. We grabbed a cab as Nami had been recommended. When we pull up at 8pm there are ZERO guests.

My wife wouldn't get out until I checked it was cozy enough to enjoy the evening since it is open air dining. We said why not and it was a great decision.

The waitress was Argentinian recommending Peruvian Asian Fusion in a Brazilian restaurant.

We had ceviche and smoked scallops for starters. The waitress suggested two specials of the day and both were excellent

As we were finishing desert another 2 couples joined us around 10 pm. It was a great evening and I would go back anytime. Our best meal in Eleven days in Brazil!!

Reviewed 10 February 2017

I came here twice during my stay in Buzios with a group of friends. The atmosphere is relaxed and the design of the restaurant is beautiful. Most importantly the food was amazing! They were also very accomadating of me being vegan. I'll remember my time here as one of the highlights of my Brazil trip.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Out of Búzios famous downtown (rua das pedras) lies this great food and warm restaurant in Geriba. Various food fusion from barbecue style to exquisite tacos. It is now a must have visit in Búzios.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

My friends and I had the pleasure of enjoying the amazing food and drinks at beautiful Nami Gastrobar in Buzios. We ended up there on our first day in Buzios and loved it so much that in our short 4 day stay, we went back 3 times! The staff are lovely, so friendly and helpful and gave us great suggestions on food and drink options. Everything was delicious, my favourite was the octopus taco's, the pincanha and the passionfruit caipirinha's! Thank you Nami and chef João! We'll definitely be back again! =)

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Definitely one of the best restaurants in town. Great Peruvian and Japanese fusion food in a very relaxed atmosphere!!