“Great vibe, decent food”

Bar da Praia Pontal Do Cupe
Cuisines: Brazilian
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Tables are arranged in a nice way, you get a good view of the ocean from wherever you are sited. Pretty relaxing vibe, thanks to the very good band. Food is decent, a must try is the "casquinha de siri". Service is slow when they are busy. Lunch for two will cost around R$ 150,00 ++

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Great band setting the atmosphere. Nice terraced seating arrangement so all can have a good view. Food was mixed in terms of quality, but definitely try the casquinha de Siri, they use lots of crab meat.

1  Thank Jonathan L
Reviewed 17 November 2016

The place is really nice and is quite comfortable despite being very rustic. One thing that amazed me was the quality of the service one has: quite good. The beer was ice cold, nice sea food and there was a live band playing. I recommend but I have to say the place is slightly expensive.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I spent a while day here during our vacation. It's a beachside restaurant. If you're staying at a beach hotel it may not be necessary to go here and spend time at the beach. I love to go to different places and change the scenery so I loved spending the day here. We had a car and drove ourselves. It's R $50 to park here unless you spend R$100 at the restaurant. We spent most of the day here so we had no problem spending R $100 eating and drinking. I wouldn't reccomend just going and spending R $50 to park, there are plenty of beaches to go to for free. But we made a day of it, they have live music and a nice setup on a beautiful beach. I would go here again!

Reviewed 9 October 2015

The food was not very good and the prices were pretty high, they were even higher compared to the hotel I was staying.