“Good”

Pizzaria Paulista
Price range: USD 8 - USD 50
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: The name could not be more self-explanatory, after all the proposal here is to serve the traditionally São Paulo pizza, with thin, crispy crust and neat cover. Our great differential is the quality of ingredients, varieties of flavors and edges stuffed with original Catupiry. We also have salads, pasta, snacks, piadina (Italian snack), vegetarian options and traditional desserts. It has 4 different environments to provide a unique experience in each visit: Outdoor street tables for smokers and / or pets. Ground floor, to rock and enjoy live music from nearby and enjoy the TV to enjoy sports channels. Balcony on the first floor, a warm and half-light for a more reserved dinner. Air-conditioned lounge on the first floor, ideal for families and large groups. In addition to a cozy and familiar atmosphere, we offer a personalized service and share space with Temakeria do Porto, renowned for the tasty temakis and exclusive drinks. Relaxation and pizza are companions here, where you can find live music, wine list and special beers (including non-alcoholic beers), and for the joy of the on-line visitors we offer WiFi.
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

It's a good pizza, thin kind, much cheese and wet sauce. I think that's the best around Porto de Galinhas.

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

We been traveling for 8 hours. We where really hungry so we ordered 1 starter to share and 2 different pizzas, also to share. It took a long time to get the pizzas and also we got wrong pizzas. Taste of the pizzas was more or less nothing. The service was the most horrible I ever got I my life! I work in the same profession and I can't understand what they where thinking or how they treated use. I complained about the service and the food. And I asked for the bill, offcorse that was also wrong. Obviously they didn't care about anything, because the next day it will be new tourist.

Also spoke with 2 other couples and unfortunately they said the same about the restaurant. (German and American couple)

2  Thank Jesper E
Reviewed 19 January 2016

Muito bem atendido, chegamos cedo e não esperamos muito, pizza bem feita de boa qualidade vale a pena ir, não consegui experimentar o drink diferente que servem e que é um segredo, da próxima vez irei experimentar...

Very well attended, we arrived early and did not expect much, well done pizza good quality worth going, I couldn´t try the different drink they serve and that is a secret, the next time I will try ...

Reviewed 22 August 2015

We ate here on our first night on Porto de Galinhas because we arrived late and it was one of the first restaurants we saw. The seating area is in the open space of a two-story galleria of stores. The wait staff wear shirts both for the pizzeria, which is in the corner, and a sushi place off to the side - both menus are on the tables, you can order from either (or both). The wait staff was attentive and prompt. The pizza menu was diverse, certainly lots of choices beyond the standard here. We ordered a large pizza with two different flavors. It arrived in a reasonable amount of time, and was good. Keep in mind that it is Brazilian-style pizza - very thin crust, very little tomato sauce, lots of cheese. Also, they had Bavaria Premium longnecks, the best mass-produced beer in Brazil, for a price unheard of in a resort town like Porto de Galinhas. A very pleasant evening of casual, open-air dining.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

The pizza was quite tasty, the beer was cold, and the place had a lively vibe when I was there for the World Cup. Service was pretty slow but everything was still enjoyable.