The hotel is on a large property with a nice large pool and a very excellent ecological trail, which we spent about 45 minutes walking both nights we stayed there. We did not have children with us, but it did look like an ideal place for families, with many things for children to do. The interior hallways had a tropical feel to them. Our room however faced another building and could best be described as average. The food was above average in the buffet and there was a large selection. The breakfast room had a large selection and offered individually cooked eggs and omelets. The restaurant is not open every night and the staff was not sure if was open the night we wanted to go there, it was however and did happen to open that particular night and the food was good. We did have one incident when a group was going up in the small elevator and the lights when off when the door closed, the elevator did still get us to our rooms.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Odigeo and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Bourbon Cataratas Convention & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bourbon Cataratas Hotel Foz Do Iguacu
- Bourbon Cataratas Convention Hotel
- Hotel Bourbon Cataratas Convention
- Bourbon Cataratas Convention & Spa Resort Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - PR