Hotel shuttle stop only minutes from airport. 20 reals. Taxis drop off at shuttle stop to hotel, with a change to hotel shuttle - about 15 mins to hotel through Park.
Arrived 1:30 pm to the hotel with first view of Falls entering driveway. Headed on the trail to the Devil's Throat with amazing vistas along the way. 2-3 hrs enough time to see all, if a fast walker. Belmond is vintage hotel with lovely rooms, welcoming staff and easy access to Brazil side of Falls. Breakfasts are large buffets with many options. One night dined at restaurant with large selections of grilled meats. Stayed 2 nights . Good value for location benefit with ability to walk trail after public exits and before public arrives in the morning. Hotel can arrange taxi to Argentina to spend day on other side of Falls. Need 4.5-5 hrs for Argentinian side including boat ride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the spectacular Iguacu Falls in Iguacu National Park, the 5-star Belmond Hotel das Cataratas provides free Wi-Fi internet access. Guests can enjoy a cocktail by the swimming pool or play a game of tennis on the provided court. The falls can be experienced by speed boat, rafting or by a helicopter flyover. For excitement and adventure, guests can enjoy abseiling, rock climbing and canopy walks. Walking tours allow for the surrounding lush rain forest to be explored. Belmond Hotel das Cataratas offers traditional Portuguese styled rooms with a flat screen TV, dark wood furniture and warm natural tones. Some rooms provide a balcony and seating area. The two restaurants on-site provide views of the falls and of the hotel's pool. They serve a selection of international and local Brazilian cuisine. In the evening live music can be enjoyed in the downstairs bar. The Iguacu Falls lie between the Brazilian state of Parana and Argentina. The Brazilian side offers postcard panoramic views, while the Argentinian side provides varied, up-close views. The hotel is located in a privileged position, alongside the Iguassu Falls. It is in fact the only hotel situated in the Iguassu National Park. Because of its prime location, the Belmond Hotel das Cataratas offers its guests a unique experience - taking walks along the trails by the falls which may be done at any time during the day, with the added advantage that from 7 a.M to 9 a.M, the trails are for guests of the hotel exclusively. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Belmond Hotel das Cataratas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Das Cataratas Hotel
- Tropical Das Cataratas
- Hotel Das Cataratas
- Hotel Tropical Das Cataratas
- Belmond Hotel Das Cataratas Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil - PR