1,568 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2016

I love this hotel. It is hip, basic, eco-friendly, trendy, and is situated in a very safe neighborhood. It definitely gives good value for your money (as compared to the more expensive one beside it) and the staff and their services were excellent as well. I love it that I was able to converse properly in English with their staff. They are also very easy to talk and negotiate with. The breakfast options were good for me already. The only nitpick I have is that they said that there is complimentary water for guests but they did not give me any (probably forgot during my 4day-3night stay), which I'm willing to let go anyway.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 28 April 2016

We had a room that was quite satisfactory and considering cost good WI FI was excellent but Breakfast was exactly the same limited options for the 6 nights days we were there. Dined once and boring food and had tom pay separately from hotel bill. No 24 hr room service and also had to pay separately for drinks and nibbles purchased from foyer.
The staff were very helpful at front desk but smiles in the dining room were never seen and little interaction from same staff with clients. Overall not bad value but needs to lift their game in the Dining room.

Room Tip: Street side a little noisy go for rear side rooms
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Camila G, Gerente geral at Ramada Encore Minascasa - Belo Horizonte, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Hello Dcs,

Thank you for the experience review on your recent stay with our property.

We apologize for your ok experience with our property and appreciate your comments as they assist us in improving our guest experience

The Ramada Encore is economy designer hotel. So the hotel hasn´t room service, mini bar , but we has a excelent hub in lobby.

We hope to welcome you back home soon.

Regards,

Camila Gischewski
General Manager.

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Basic hotel. Reasonable restaurant. Next to busy road so ask for room number that is even as the odd numbers face the road. Seems popular with flight crews. B Real 45 taxi fare from airport. WiFi ok. Front desk speaks English well.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Camila G, Gerente at Ramada Encore Minascasa - Belo Horizonte, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2015

Dear Mr. Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at our hotel.

We appreciate the compliments given to us. This satisfaction that motivates us to make the best of us every day.

For your next reservation please contact us on the phone +55 31 3517 0202

We hope to see you soon.

Kind Regads,

Camila Gischewski

Reviewed 17 August 2015

The hotel is new. The room is big and super clean.
It's far from Downtown but my husband was in a Business Convention right next to here so it worked very well.
Staff are kind.
The hotel give to everyone 2 waters bottles as courtesy.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Camila G, Gerente de recepção at Ramada Encore Minascasa - Belo Horizonte, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2015

Dear Rafaela,

Thank you for taking time to comment about your recent stay at our hotel.

Know that your opinion is extremely valuable to us and we will use it to make every guest experience the best possible. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Again, thanks for the comments and if I can help her in any way, do not hesitate to get in touch.

kind regards,

Moisés Correia
Manager on Duty

Reviewed 8 February 2015

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days and 2 nights. The hotel is brand new, super clean...and I GUARANTEE you will not find a better deal or place in the city! Hotels here tend to inflate the prices...but this hotel knows quality all around! The staff is super friendly and speak english. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED as your FIRST pick if you're looking for a great hotel and deal!

Room Tip: To be honest..everything here is great!
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Niko A
Vert H, Gerente at Ramada Encore Minascasa - Belo Horizonte, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2015

Dear Niko,

Thank you for taking time to comment about your recent stay at our hotel.

kind regards,