“Peaceful and pampering”

The Inn at Twin Linden
Ranked #1 of 1 Churchtown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 August 2017

These are just two words to describe how you'll feel after a stay at this gorgeous historical Inn. Laurie has done a wonderful job of maintaining the ambiance of this beautiful property while providing modern ammenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The place is spotless and the grounds are a relaxing place to spend some quiet time. The breakfast is made with special care and consists of several courses, each visually appealing and delicious. We look forward to staying here whenever we have a day or two to explore the area, which has endless things to do. Shady Maples is not far, and there are countless farm stands, nurseries, bakeries, antique stores and restaurants to keep you busy; you almost need to stay over to experience all there is to do and The Inn at Twin Linden is the best place to stay

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful but we stay in a suite that overlooks the farmland
Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Evike0627

Reviewed 26 July 2017

My husband and I can't say enough good things about our stay at The Inn at Twin Linden! Our room was luxurious and spotless, breakfast was absolutely delightful, and Laurie was beyond gracious in every way -- warm, welcoming and sincere, including going out of her way to make provisions for my husband when he wasn't feeling up to par. We highly recommend staying at the Inn and are looking forward to our return visit!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Donna J
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I had a wonderful 4 nights at the Twin Linden. Laurie and her daughter Kendall went out of their way to make my visit perfect. The breakfasts were divine...really! So yummy! And my room was clean and cozy which made me feel right at home. I sat outside in the lovely gardens and couldn't have been happier with my stay. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Ask Laurie which room would be best for you as each is unique!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Cindy M
Reviewed 20 June 2017

My Husband and I spent our 37th Anniversary at the Inn. I had passed it for many years on my way to Lancaster and thought it looked so pretty and serene and so this year (May) we decided to book a room. It was so the right choice!!! The room was beautiful with a full view of the beautiful grounds which Laurie keeps to perfection! The breakfast was delicious and we had great conversation with Laurie. We recommend it to anyone who wants to get away to a wonderful place and relax, we will be coming back again.

Room Tip: any room is great
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank bennettbny
Reviewed 14 June 2017

We have stayed here several times over the past three years and each time it is terrific. The place is lovely and spotless. Laurie and Kendall are wonderful hosts and the breakfasts are perfect. This place is the perfect stress-buster, where we never think about work or anything other than relaxing. As an added bonus, we discovered that it is a great place from which to base good bike rides at every level. Riding through the surrounding countryside is like being in a serene and beautiful picture postcard. Even after a very steep climb you can gaze around (after you catch your breath) and be soothed by the scenery!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SDrub
Also consider these accommodations in or near Churchtown
16.2 km away
20.8 km away
Brownstone Colonial Inn
Brownstone Colonial Inn
#1 of 3 in Reinholds

Been to The Inn at Twin Linden? Share your experiences!