“Above and Beyond ...”

The Inn at Twin Linden
Ranked #1 of 1 Churchtown B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 July 2017

My husband and I can't say enough good things about our stay at The Inn at Twin Linden! Our room was luxurious and spotless, breakfast was absolutely delightful, and Laurie was beyond gracious in every way -- warm, welcoming and sincere, including going out of her way to make provisions for my husband when he wasn't feeling up to par. We highly recommend staying at the Inn and are looking forward to our return visit!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Donna J
There are newer reviews for The Inn at Twin Linden

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I had a wonderful 4 nights at the Twin Linden. Laurie and her daughter Kendall went out of their way to make my visit perfect. The breakfasts were divine...really! So yummy! And my room was clean and cozy which made me feel right at home. I sat outside in the lovely gardens and couldn't have been happier with my stay. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Ask Laurie which room would be best for you as each is unique!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Cindy M
Reviewed 20 June 2017

My Husband and I spent our 37th Anniversary at the Inn. I had passed it for many years on my way to Lancaster and thought it looked so pretty and serene and so this year (May) we decided to book a room. It was so the right choice!!! The room was beautiful with a full view of the beautiful grounds which Laurie keeps to perfection! The breakfast was delicious and we had great conversation with Laurie. We recommend it to anyone who wants to get away to a wonderful place and relax, we will be coming back again.

Room Tip: any room is great
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank bennettbny
Reviewed 14 June 2017

We have stayed here several times over the past three years and each time it is terrific. The place is lovely and spotless. Laurie and Kendall are wonderful hosts and the breakfasts are perfect. This place is the perfect stress-buster, where we never think about work or anything other than relaxing. As an added bonus, we discovered that it is a great place from which to base good bike rides at every level. Riding through the surrounding countryside is like being in a serene and beautiful picture postcard. Even after a very steep climb you can gaze around (after you catch your breath) and be soothed by the scenery!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SDrub
Reviewed 11 June 2017

My husband and I visit Lancaster frequently and have stayed at several B&B's. The Inn at Twin Linden is now our favorite. The scenery out the back door is incredible, we could have sat all day just gazing across the fields and we plan to return soon to do just that. The home is beautifully decorated with a nice mix of old and new, Laurie and Kendal are warm and friendly hosts who know just how to make you feel at home. The breakfast was delicious and elegantly presented. I can not wait to return and stay in every room until we find our favorite.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank _bcorne
Also consider these accommodations in or near Churchtown
5.9 km away
10.8 km away
Harvest Moon Bed and Breakfast
29.4 km away
EJ Bowman House Bed and Breakfast

Been to The Inn at Twin Linden? Share your experiences!