“Not Great. Not Bad”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Generally speaking the experience at Fratello was fair. Pizza is good, but not amazing. Service is fair, but sometimes can be a bit slow. In the end, nothing great to say, nothing bad to highlight.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Excellent experience other than price. First let me premise this with I don't speak but a few simple pleasantries in Portuguese. I asked the hostess for an english menu and she said no they didn't have one. So I chose to have a seat anyway and translate with my phone. The waiter arrived and noticed what I was doing so he brought me an english version. They have a wonderful menu filled with many interesting combinations they have designed. But I was looking for a little familiarity so I created my own pizza from ingredients they had on other offerings. When the waiter arrived he was a little confused but very patient with me. I finally communicated my creation to his understanding and waited. Much to my delight the pizza was awesome! All the ingredients I requested were there in perfect balance. You could tell the ingredients where super fresh and it was made with love. Now, the only down side to this whole experience was the price. I know Brazil can be a little more expensive than other South American countries i've traveled but.... 75 Reals for a medium pizza even without the special order thats $25 really?

Reviewed 17 March 2016

We was disappointed in this pizzeria. The pizza was not good, they wrong how to cook the pizza, so our pizza was so dry. the staff didn't see nothing and they don't try to do noghting for that. Not impression abou this place

Reviewed 23 May 2015

The eggplant pizza is a family favorite. Pickled eggplant, which sounds strange, but is delicious! It's the best pizza we have ever had! The salads are plentiful and good. Atmosphere is nice.

Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

Decided to go based on TA reviews, and I was not disappointed. Wide assortment of pizza options. The Horta pizza is great (rucola, parmigiana, sun dried tomatoes & Parma ham). A little pricy, but still worth a visit.