Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
USD 38
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
USD 42
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
USD 37
PricelineUSD 42
eDreamsUSD 42
HurbUSD 41
1,562 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2020

Kubitschek Plaza is one of the landmark hotels in central Brasilia that continues to be a great option for a comfortable stay. Being an older building, rooms are spacious, with high ceilings and good work desks. Both bed and showers (a must) are very good, and during pandemic times they restructured both service and circulation to make everyone safer. I recommend it without a doubt.

Room tip: Get a higher room for the view and silence.
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 30 July 2018

I had a spacious room, with desk and balcony. It was all clean, though a few things could be modernised, thinking in particular of the balcony windows which were not particularly good at cutting out the noise of the motorbikes on the road outside. Breakfast was good, with friendly staff - both in the restaurant and on the front desk. Pleasant stay in a fascinating city.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed 1 night only but the room had a strange smell, the bathroom was not in a good condition and on top of this in the dinner at the hotel's restaurant I must to pay separated of the hotel bill...it was very embarrassing to me once the waiter told me that it was wrote in my profile to charge the bill separated of the total hotel checkout bill...when I believe that it's not normal.... maybe because I was alone and was stayed 1 night but I never passed by something in others hotels in my life and who follow me in this site know that I travel a lot. My bill only for a simple meal +wine was around 200 BRL.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2018

The hotel staff is very helpful and that is the best part about it. From the reception to the servers in the restaurant to the housecleaning staff, they all smile and are ever ready to help. The rooms are nice and spacious and I had a nice view of the TV tower. It has a good location. You are a ten to fifteen minute walk from all the major landmarks of Brasilia.
What is a let down is the service the hotel provides. The electronic key cards don't work and takes a few attempts before the electronic doors allowing you entry the floor actually works. It is the same with the doors to your rooms. which is really a pain. At the end of my stay they had taken the whole machine out and opened the door permanently.
My bathtub didn't have a stopper so effectively I couldn't use the bath option at all and had to shower. There are also no shower caps provided incase you need them.
They provide kettles on demand but in my party of six only two of us got it and the rest didn't. One had chocolates as welcome gift while another got fruits a day later. The rest got nothing. There are no complimentary water bottles for the first day as well nor are they present in the mini bar. This is a problem when you come from a long journey to nothing in the room.
The wifi is the other issue. Its patchy and connects and disconnects at will. The hotel has no business centre or any such facility in case you want to use the hotel computer.
However, the staff is very helpful and tried its best to address most of the issues that we had as best as they could. Food is also nice and a good selection of things for the international guests. The only issue I had here was that on the last day of my stay the restaurant was closed with no information if an alternative option was available within the hotel apart from room service.

Room tip: My room had the view of the TV tower and my colleagues got a room with a view of the national museum. Both were equally pleasant
Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I've lived in Brasília many years and I knew this hotel. But arriving there, it was a disaster. The electronic key did not work. .Ok, it happens. Than, the room was not clean, with cigarette burnings. In the bathroom, there was a scale, that didn't work; the cold water handler of the shower was nearly falling off and there was a electric alarm clock that woke me up at 5 AM! On top of all that there wasn't black tea for breakfast. When I asked for some, the waiter said that they had just run out of it - ok. it happens. But at the third morning, there wasn't still no tea. So, I went to the front desk to complain. The man at the counter told me that I had to talk to the Director of Administration!!!! Do avoid this hotel!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Plaza Brasília H, Gerente geral at Kubitschek Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear guest, we appreciate your review. Your observation is important in order to promote improvements and greater comfort to our guests. I apologize for the impression caused and I will check it. Any need we are ready to serve you again. Grateful, Daniel Bernardes - Operational Manager.