Golden Tulip Brasilia Alvorada is a nice hotel, in a quiet and calm place, in front of the Paranoa lake and beside the Palácio da Alvorada, Brasil’s president house.
My room was very big, with a balcony and a big living room separate from the bedroom. There was a king size bed and a nice bathroom, very spacious and new, wich proportionate a very good night sleep.
The negative point is that the hotel is far from the downtown and shopping malls. The staff is very helpful and the breakfast is very good. If you need to have dinner in your room be prepared because they bring you a lot of food, is almost impossible to eat alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Golden Tulip Brasília Alvorada is ideally situated in Asa Norte sector, next to Palácio da Alvorada, the President Residence. It is also close to Palácio do Planalto, the oficial workplace of the President, Supremo Tribunal Federal (Legal Court) and the National Congress Building (Senate, Chamber of Deputies and Congress). Besides, it has the privilege of being located on the shores of Paranoá Lake. The Brasília International Airport is easily reachable within 15 minutes from the hotel.The Golden Tulip Brasília Alvorada has 448 comfortable rooms divided in two ambiences and all equipped with air conditioning, minibar electronic safe, cable TV, and high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Golden Tulip Brasilia Alvorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Brasilia Alvorada Hotel Brasilia
- Golden Tulip Brasilia Alvorada Brazil